TriTech Software Systems

www.tritech.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at TriTech Software Systems

Software Quality Engineer Interview

The process is:
    1. HR interview - Regular (No surprises).
    2. Professional interview - one short interview with manager and then interview with co workers. About 2-3 hours. The interview with the manager is more serious (a lot of questions) than the one with the co workers which is more casual.

Interview Questions
    • They can ask a lot of questions regards your experience so be prepare to explain everything you did in your last job.   Answer Question

Director of Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decorah, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decorah, IA

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at TriTech Software Systems in February 2012.

After working my schedule around the needs of the company, and participating in 4 interviews, I was not even given the common courtesy of a response. No call, no email, and no regret letter. It is now two months later and still nothing. You would think that after spending HOURS interviewing with a company for a high level position, common professional courtesy would be provided. That is not the case with this company. Stay away. I am not impressed, and would never treat an applicant that way. Especially when interviewing for a senior level position. No professionalism whatsoever. I am glad I did make it through, I have a feeling it would have been a huge mistake.

Interview Questions

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TriTech Software Systems in August 2011.

Initial phone screen by the recruiter (15 minutes), then a phone interview with the hiring manager (30 minutes). Next, the hiring manager met one-on-one with me on-site (1 hour). From there, an on-site interview was scheduled where I met again with the hiring manager and also members of her team and her boss, all in separate, but consecutive meetings on the same day (2 hours).

Yes, I was able to negotiate. Don't accept the first offer, there's always room to go up.