TriTech Software Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Portfolio Manager Interview

Portfolio Manager
San Diego, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TriTech Software Systems in August 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen by the recruiter (15 minutes), then a phone interview with the hiring manager (30 minutes). Next, the hiring manager met one-on-one with me on-site (1 hour). From there, an on-site interview was scheduled where I met again with the hiring manager and also members of her team and her boss, all in separate, but consecutive meetings on the same day (2 hours).

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate. Don't accept the first offer, there's always room to go up.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director of Technical Support Interview

Decorah, IA

The process took 4 months - interviewed at TriTech Software Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – After working my schedule around the needs of the company, and participating in 4 interviews, I was not even given the common courtesy of a response. No call, no email, and no regret letter. It is now two months later and still nothing. You would think that after spending HOURS interviewing with a company for a high level position, common professional courtesy would be provided. That is not the case with this company. Stay away. I am not impressed, and would never treat an applicant that way. Especially when interviewing for a senior level position. No professionalism whatsoever. I am glad I did make it through, I have a feeling it would have been a huge mistake.

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TriTech Software Systems? Contribute to the Community!

TriTech Software Systems Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriTech Software Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TriTech Software Systems employees and interview candidates.