TriTek Solutions

www.triteksol.com

TriTek Solutions Interview Questions

2.2

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TriTek Solutions.

campus recruiting interview then on site interview

Interview Questions
    • if you can modify a vending machine, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

It was an on campus interview, lasting about 30 minutes. They talked about the company, the position, also asked about your resume. Only one technical question is to decide whether a string contains another string.

Interview Questions
    • Only one technical question is to decide whether a string contains another string.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TriTek Solutions in March 2013.

Applied through campus recruiting. 1st round is an On-Campus interview, which I cleared easily, just asked 1 programming question. After that they invited me for onsite interviews. I had 4 rounds, in addition to a lunch interview there. Mostly they asked object oriented questions.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to explain in depth about my technical projects, problems I faced and how I solved?   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Asked basic coding questions like sorting and finding a number in an array. The technical interview comprises of you coding on a laptop. Be prepared to answer questions based on your code. Last interview is with the co-founder and is totally behavioral.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TriTek Solutions in March 2012.

First go through the resume, asked about my background knowledge and project things. Then introduced the job and ask me if I have question about the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at TriTek Solutions in March 2012.

Applied on my school's career website and received an email from HR to schedule an initial phone interview. The phone interview was all behavioral and as long as you know what consulting is, you should be fine.

After that, they bring you to one of their offices that you choose to work in (DC, NYC, Boston). The in-person interview consisted of four 1:1 interviews with each of them stressing a different skill: teamwork, analytic, social, and technical. The end of the interview concluded with a casual lunch interview. Great experience all around from HR all the way to the actual interviews.

Good luck!

Interview Questions
    • Was asked quite a bit from past experiences. Technical interviews were drawn from your resume so know your stuff!   Answer Question
    was happy with offer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TriTek Solutions in March 2012.

Had an interview in University.

Called upon for an onsite interview day. Had 4 1:1 interview including a lunch interview. Had one programming test. All of them were pretty easy and on the resume. And the coding test was easy as well. Needed you to write a class with certain functionalities.

Interview Questions
    • Given x cents. Return minimum change in 25c, 10c, 5c, 1c.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TriTek Solutions in January 2012.

First, there's a phone interview.
    Once you pass that, you might get invited to their site for a series of in-person interviews.
    The first interview for me was with an HR person.
    Then, the next was with a manager, followed by a programming test.
    The third 1:1 was more casual. One of the employees took me out for lunch at a local restaurant and conducted an informal technical interview.
    The fourth was with one of the head managers.
    Then, the day concluded with a short interview with the HR person again.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TriTek Solutions in November 2011.

5 interviews in a day. One programming test in Java(simple) One informal lunch interview. Offered 65k

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TriTek Solutions in February 2011.

They were very nice when I first came into their office in Annandale. They are always trying to sell the company. Unfortunately, it is not necessarily what it seems. They are a "startup" but at the unattractive end of technology. They like to focus on business process management and enterprise content.