TriTek Solutions

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TriTek Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – First go through the resume, asked about my background knowledge and project things. Then introduced the job and ask me if I have question about the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Annandale, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TriTek Solutions in November 2011.

Interview Details – 5 interviews in a day. One programming test in Java(simple) One informal lunch interview. Offered 65k

Interview Question – Experience about previous projects and internships   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at TriTek Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – No process as such. Bunch of morons asked some stupid questions and gave me offer.

Negotiation Details – no room for negotiation

Programmer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TriTek Solutions.

Interview Details – - Go through your resume
- Ask about your previous projects
- Writing code on paper

Interview Question – The writing code test is very easy. It is exactly the FizzBuzz coding.
You can use any programming language.
  Answer Question

Programmer Analyst

Interview Details – It was a weird experience. I thought the interview went well but got rejected nonetheless. They did not ask any technical questions. I have no idea what parameters they used to reject. Probably they had already shortlisted the candidates or something. Definitely a confusing experience

Interview Question – What was the most challenging thing you have come across in your previous projects?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst

Interview Details – 4 rounds of 1:1 interview + 1 round of programming test.
Simple if you really studied hard in school. Mostly basic questions. Need some
time to practice for the programming test if you're not comfortable with someone
staring when coding.

Interview Question – BFS
prime number
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TriTek Solutions

Worked for TriTek Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriTek Solutions Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by TriTek Solutions employees and interview candidates.