TriWest Healthcare Alliance

www.triwest.com

TriWest Healthcare Alliance Interview Questions

Clinical Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance.

6 person panel interview.

Healthcare Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance.

The interview was a panel interview with 2 potential coworkers and the manager. They asked the basic interview questions that you can find on the web, including background experience, strengths and weaknesses, and what one would do in a challenging situation. The interview concluded with a basic test in Microsoft Access, which was their reporting tool at the time.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance in January 2012.

I was part of a three person interview panel. I was asked questions about my experience, responses to situational experiences and other background information related to the position. It was a very comfortable experience and at no time did I feel that I was under any pressure.

Interview Questions
    • Quite honestly, I do not remember any specific question.   Answer Question
    There was negotiation. It was an internal interview and all salary and benefits stayed the same.

Production Quality Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance in July 2011.

15 min phone screening interview with HR, 2 hours of online testing for typing, personallity, customer service skills. Hour phone interview, then on site panel interview. You also have to pass a drug screening. If you are hired be prepared for an intensive Department of Defense backgroud check including criminal/finger print, employment, housing, and financial history. Be prepared to go under the microscope, but no fear if you have nothing to hide...just kind of a pain filling out all of the paperwork. You MUST be a US citizen. I had a friend who lost her job at TriWest because she was Canadian citizen and only US resident alien.
    HR are friendly and helpful. Many of the management, however are retired or former military, so be ready for the stone face interviewer in which you will generally not get any "warm fuzzies" from. Go in knowing that and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted specific examples, which for me was difficult since I'm very tight lipped about other people's privacy. Even leaving out names in the scenarios made me feel as if I was breaching that trust. So, I tended to give general management processes which didn't seem to satisfy them.   View Answer
    • 1. What was a time when you were required to enforce a company policy that you didn't agree with?
      2. Give an example of when you had to show empathy toward one of your employees.
      3. Has there ever been a time when you had to break the rules? What was it and why.
      4. When have you had to step in for your manager in his/her absence and how did you handle the repsonsibility
      5. What is your comfort level taking responsibility of others mistakes or short falls?
      6. Give a time when you mentored an employee and how successful was it?

View Answer

Manager of Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance in December 2010.

Being employed, I had already done many of the requirements to become employed with TriWest. I interviewed with the VP, then I interviewed with a panel of managers in other parts of TriWest. Then silence…. Six days later I received a Voicemail on my office phone from recruiting that I didn’t get the job. While, not getting the job wasn’t an issue – a current (5y+) employee who receives a voicemail advising of so….well, I think anyone would expect more.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when....   View Answer
    • How do you feel about your current manager losing her job?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance in March 2010.

Very boring and easy. We use interview guides and managers read questions off like they are zombies. It is really sad. It is hard as a recruiter to do a good job because you are essentially lying to people pretending it is a good place to work.

Interview Questions
    Typical - nothing unusual - our pay is a little less than the market. We are very secretive about the bonus - so don't count on that as part of your income no matter what we say.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance in February 2008.

The hiring process was complicated by the DoD involvement but not difficult. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
    Took a little time but not a lot of back and forth.

Consult - Business Proposals Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance in November 2011.

Got a call from the recruiter at Triwest for a position there. Asked a few questions about my background and asked to come in for 1:1 with the manager I would be reporting to. Also I was asked to do personality test as well. Manager was very friendly and did a good job telling me about the position. I was contacted by HR after that interview to to do math test and computer test. Both tell you the score soon as complete. I got 92% on all of it. On the computer portion should have been 100% but 1 question was wrong. Anyhow then after that test I was asked to write a paper on why I want to work at TriWest! Very odd request but I did it. Next was meeting with the VP of that department. The VP only had 30 min to give me. I felt bum rush soon as I walked in. Did the interview the VP was pretty stone face the entire time. 2 weeks past and no communication from TriWest. I call the manager of that department and asked what is the status of me. She said she ask the VP to find out. Couple days later got generic email saying thank you but no thank you. This really turned me off to Triwest. All the hoops I had to go through and I am in the military thought it was tacky at best. Thanks but no thanks to you!

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for TriWest?   View Answer
    • Tell me about this position? what duties do you think it consist of?   Answer Question

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance in January 2010.

Very involved. Interview questions inferred a level of management sophistication that doesn't exist