Interviews for Top Jobs at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- Patient Service Representative (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior IT Project Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Customer Support Representative (1)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Manager of Quality Assurance (1)
- Healthcare Information Analyst (1)
- Production Quality Control Supervisor (1)
- Beneficiary Service Representative (1)
- Consult - Business Proposals (1)
- Clinical Review Specialist (1)
- Training and Instructional Designer (1)
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2010.
Very boring and easy. We use interview guides and managers read questions off like they are zombies. It is really sad. It is hard as a recruiter to do a good job because you are essentially lying to people pretending it is a good place to work.
- Tell me a time when... Answer Question
Typical - nothing unusual - our pay is a little less than the market. We are very secretive about the bonus - so don't count on that as part of your income no matter what we say.