TriZetto

48 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Analyst Interview

Applications Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at TriZetto in September 2013.

Interview Details – Was able to talk to recruiter early on and was able to setup a phone interview. took four months to get a second interview. Company than went into layoff mode and froze most reqs. Once the reqs were opened back up the next interview was setup and an offer was made.

Interview Question – What is your weakness   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Applications Support Analyst
Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TriZetto in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was afforded an impartial and fair technical and personality interview. The interviewers were highly technical, personable and fair. The discussion was around real-life, not theoretical approaches to a day at work. The turnaround time to an offer was good.

Negotiation Details – None. I arrived with hat in hand.

Release Analyst Interview

Release Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview Details – Relatively intense panel interview with a presentation and SQL problem. The SQL problem was given to me when I arrived. Everyone was very easy to talk to but asked tough questions. Overall I enjoyed the experience even though I wasn't offered the position. I was however asked to apply to other open positions so they obviously try their best to find a good fit.

Interview Question – The presentation was the most difficult. All other questions were more based on personality and how well you fit into their company culture.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TriZetto in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was flown out to New York to interview with Sr. Management. There were 3 directors with whom I interviewed.

Negotiation Details – The initial offer was extremely low. I declined. I was later contacted with a $7k increase. It wasn't substantial, but I accepted the offer.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TriZetto in December 2012.

Interview Details – Easy 3 round interview process. 1 - HR round with salary discussion and expectations. 2 - Technical Resume review with a Manager. 3 - Onsite meeting with managers and director.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview Details – Initially I found a post on Dice.com, then I contacted the internal HR Recruiter, as I considered it was a very good match on my skills. Then he arranged for a on-site interview in their facilities. The day of the interview, only one manager was available for the interview, which was a bit tough. Later I got a second date for an interview with another technical managers. A couple of day passed when the HR recruiter called me to disccuss my interest on the position and my salary aspirations. We negotiated and they finally made me an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Question – Nothing really hard. generic questions on C#, OO programming, Database Tuning.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't get the salary I wanted, however I was offered an extra week of vacation -- for a total of three -- so I accepted

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TriZetto in December 2011.

Interview Details – hiring and interview process were simple as i was working as a contractor for 2 years

Negotiation Details – not much room for negotiation

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TriZetto in October 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with recruiter, and then was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I met with the hiring manager and a senior person on the team. The interview seemed to be going well, and then the third person who interviewed me walked in and said he only had a few minutes and needed to go to another meeting. He took a look at my resume, asked me 2-3 questions and then said he had to go and would show me to the door.

No one ever followed up and called me back. I received zero feedback. Personally I'd say it's a very unprofessional process overall.

Interview Question – Asked about virtual server setup   Answer Question

Consultant I

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview Details – Values, employment history questions. Database and SQL knowledge questions.

Interview Question – Questions were pretty generic to an interview. There were a couple of SQL questions I didn't know the answer to, but my background is not in databases.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really one. I was part of a group of hires and I think we all were forced to start at the same salary.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Senior QA Analyst
Union, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview Details – The day I submit my resume for this position ,I got first telephonic interview call a week and after they schedule F2F interview a week after ,and same week i got answer from them and that's it and I got selected ,really easy and quick process for i seen my career :)

Interview Question – technical question only ,really focus on that exactly they want from a candidate   Answer Question

Worked for TriZetto? Contribute to the Community!