TriZetto Interview Questions

2.9

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at TriZetto in December 2014.

I met with a senior developer. The women was extreamly cold and rude. I have never had an experience such as the one that occurred during this meeting. I think that a CIA interrogation would have been a more pleasant.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at TriZetto.

I had an initial phone interview and then a follow up in person interview. The recruiter kept me informed of the process and I received a decision within a few days after my interview. They asked situational questions and focused on my specific experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you and a coworker had a disagreement and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TriZetto in August 2014.

I applied on line and received a call for a brief phone interview the next day. That was followed by call inviting me to a face to face interview. The onsite interview was with 2 groups of panels - about 8 people total. An assignment was given the day prior to the interview with requirement to make presentation at the interview. Everything occurred within one week including a callback to inform me I would not be getting an offer. That was appreciated since many times there is no closure and recruiters just let you hang with no follow up after an interview. The interviewers were very intense and and didn't paint the best picture of the company. They seem to want a very specific profile or background that you must fit exactly. This job probably would have been a bad fit anyway as there was alot of negativity and they all talked about the stress of working there. I was impressed by how organized they seemed to be but at the same time the company seems very rigid.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TriZetto.

Phone interviews with Human Resources and Sales Supervisor. Assessment test. Background check. In person interviews with Sales Director and Human Resources Manager. Human Resources asks standard interview questions. If you make it to the end, you will job shadow current Account Executive for a an hour.

Release Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriZetto.

Relatively intense panel interview with a presentation and SQL problem. The SQL problem was given to me when I arrived. Everyone was very easy to talk to but asked tough questions. Overall I enjoyed the experience even though I wasn't offered the position. I was however asked to apply to other open positions so they obviously try their best to find a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • The presentation was the most difficult. All other questions were more based on personality and how well you fit into their company culture.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriZetto.

Initially I found a post on Dice.com, then I contacted the internal HR Recruiter, as I considered it was a very good match on my skills. Then he arranged for a on-site interview in their facilities. The day of the interview, only one manager was available for the interview, which was a bit tough. Later I got a second date for an interview with another technical managers. A couple of day passed when the HR recruiter called me to disccuss my interest on the position and my salary aspirations. We negotiated and they finally made me an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really hard. generic questions on C#, OO programming, Database Tuning.   Answer Question
    I didn't get the salary I wanted, however I was offered an extra week of vacation -- for a total of three -- so I accepted

Sales Support Specialist Interview

I had a phone interview first with someone from HR. They asked questions about work ethic, my learning style, and my current job duties. THe HR person asked me for a second face-to-face interview on the same phone call. I met with two potential supervisors and they asked my questions about handling conflict, being interrupted, work pace, how I handle stress, etc.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle unhappy disgruntled customer? Are they in the right even though you know it's wrong?   Answer Question

Consultant I Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriZetto.

Values, employment history questions. Database and SQL knowledge questions.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty generic to an interview. There were a couple of SQL questions I didn't know the answer to, but my background is not in databases.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really one. I was part of a group of hires and I think we all were forced to start at the same salary.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TriZetto.

The day I submit my resume for this position ,I got first telephonic interview call a week and after they schedule F2F interview a week after ,and same week i got answer from them and that's it and I got selected ,really easy and quick process for i seen my career :)

Interview Questions
    • technical question only ,really focus on that exactly they want from a candidate   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen with the HR Representative to describe the position and company profile, and to establish the salary requirements. Next was a phone interview with a technical QA lead (not the hiring manager) to ascertain my specific skills with respect to scripting and automated test development. Lastly, I was brought in for a series of face to face interviews with the hiring manager, the UI development manager and the director of QA (hiring manager's boss). This interview lasted about 4 hours.

Interview Questions
    • From the Director of QA: How long would it take you to automate 10,000 manual test cases?   Answer Question