TriZetto Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

Technical Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Process was pretty straight forward. I sat with 2 managers one was hiring manager other is my manager now. The interview questions was a typical interview question, best advise is to answer the questions as descriptive as possible the more the better. Try to explain every answer in real life scenarios. Last but not least be truthful if you dont know something inform them and if you are a fast or easy learner tell them as well. Below are typical questions I was asked it was approximately anywhere between 10-20. Interview length was approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Explain why you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Q: Explain a time when you had to deal with a situation that you either has to do do over and over again or that became very stressful?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager- Trizetto Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process was long as I received the first initial screening call in March and had my final interview mid-April. I received a preparation email stating that I would be interviewing with multiple people when I got to the office. I arrived at the office to be interviewed by only one person. It was the end of the day and he had done interviews all day and it reflected in the questions. I finished my interview and was told to wait until the beginning of the following week for a call. No call. I contacted the recruiter and she told me interviews were pushed back a week and to wait for a call the following week. I never received a call and saw the job was reposted. I would have appreciated a simple rejection letter instead of getting excuse after excuse for why I hadn't received an answer. I had traveled out of state and dedicated time to interview with the company and never received a simply call or email. To add to that they switched recruiters on me 3 separate times so it was difficult to maintain contact.

Interview Questions

• Q. How many 12"x 12" soccer balls do you think you could fit in this room?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview with HR followed up later that week by an in person interview with the hiring manager. The next week back to back in person interviews with managers that the position interfaces with followed up by two more phone interviews the same day. Total of 6 interviews spread over three days in a two week period.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriZetto (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone, In Person, many questions answered and asked with multiple individuals having multiple question for me to answer and not answer and that was fine with everyone as they needed to do this so they were allowed access to more information on this website

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriZetto (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with a senior developer. The women was extreamly cold and rude. I have never had an experience such as the one that occurred during this meeting. I think that a CIA interrogation would have been a more pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview and then a follow up in person interview. The recruiter kept me informed of the process and I received a decision within a few days after my interview. They asked situational questions and focused on my specific experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you and a coworker had a disagreement and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied on line and received a call for a brief phone interview the next day. That was followed by call inviting me to a face to face interview. The onsite interview was with 2 groups of panels - about 8 people total. An assignment was given the day prior to the interview with requirement to make presentation at the interview. Everything occurred within one week including a callback to inform me I would not be getting an offer. That was appreciated since many times there is no closure and recruiters just let you hang with no follow up after an interview. The interviewers were very intense and and didn't paint the best picture of the company. They seem to want a very specific profile or background that you must fit exactly. This job probably would have been a bad fit anyway as there was alot of negativity and they all talked about the stress of working there. I was impressed by how organized they seemed to be but at the same time the company seems very rigid.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

Phone interviews with Human Resources and Sales Supervisor. Assessment test. Background check. In person interviews with Sales Director and Human Resources Manager. Human Resources asks standard interview questions. If you make it to the end, you will job shadow current Account Executive for a an hour.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriZetto in June 2014.

Interview

General questions were asked. Heard back almost immediately after applying and got set up for an interview. Once the interview was done they responded quickly and offered the position.

Release Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

Relatively intense panel interview with a presentation and SQL problem. The SQL problem was given to me when I arrived. Everyone was very easy to talk to but asked tough questions. Overall I enjoyed the experience even though I wasn't offered the position. I was however asked to apply to other open positions so they obviously try their best to find a good fit.

Interview Questions

• The presentation was the most difficult. All other questions were more based on personality and how well you fit into their company culture.   Answer Question