TriZetto Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

2.9

Consultant I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

Values, employment history questions. Database and SQL knowledge questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty generic to an interview. There were a couple of SQL questions I didn't know the answer to, but my background is not in databases.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really one. I was part of a group of hires and I think we all were forced to start at the same salary.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TriZetto (Union, NJ).

Interview

The day I submit my resume for this position ,I got first telephonic interview call a week and after they schedule F2F interview a week after ,and same week i got answer from them and that's it and I got selected ,really easy and quick process for i seen my career :)

Interview Questions

• technical question only ,really focus on that exactly they want from a candidate   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen with the HR Representative to describe the position and company profile, and to establish the salary requirements. Next was a phone interview with a technical QA lead (not the hiring manager) to ascertain my specific skills with respect to scripting and automated test development. Lastly, I was brought in for a series of face to face interviews with the hiring manager, the UI development manager and the director of QA (hiring manager's boss). This interview lasted about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• From the Director of QA: How long would it take you to automate 10,000 manual test cases?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted via dice.com

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short negotiation.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TriZetto (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter, and then was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I met with the hiring manager and a senior person on the team. The interview seemed to be going well, and then the third person who interviewed me walked in and said he only had a few minutes and needed to go to another meeting. He took a look at my resume, asked me 2-3 questions and then said he had to go and would show me to the door.

No one ever followed up and called me back. I received zero feedback. Personally I'd say it's a very unprofessional process overall.

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at TriZetto in September 2013.

Interview

Was able to talk to recruiter early on and was able to setup a phone interview. took four months to get a second interview. Company than went into layoff mode and froze most reqs. Once the reqs were opened back up the next interview was setup and an offer was made.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TriZetto (Union, NJ).

Interview

Applied online, HR will contact you and have a first round phone interview. If the qualification fits you will be scheduled an onsite interview. HR does not know much about the actual position.

Onsite interview was with the team lead then team members and finally a manager. Lead and members asked typical interview questions such as: why are you looking, how would you handle a stressful situation, technical questions related to the programming language and database. One on one as well as group.

Final interview was with a manager. I've read a lot of reviews about poor middle managers at this company and this was exactly what I encountered. Very obnoxious and cocky individual constantly asking illegal questions concerning my living location, living situation and constantly probing my age. Did not ask many questions but rather lectured on how things were done at Trizetto. Many of the practices were very poor and proven to fail by industry standards.

Glad there was no offer, would've been a pain to work under such a company.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

INitial communications were via phone call. I had one interview - but this was a number of years ago. Currently, it is more like for a person to be interviewed by 1 - 3 resources on the team you are interviewing for. If you do well in that interview and they are still interested, you will interview with the next level up at a minimum.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions will be regarding technical capabilities so be prepared to show your knowledge!   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TriZetto (Englewood, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

Very quick efficient hiring process. Had two phone interviews and three in-person interviews. Recruiter was great at informing me of status and next steps.

Interview Questions

• Just the usual - what do you know about our company and why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was easy because the recruiter shared information about the hiring range.

Consultant II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

Over the phone and not helpful for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with working in a volatile environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

changed their initial offer after I accepted the job.