TriZetto Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriZetto.

INitial communications were via phone call. I had one interview - but this was a number of years ago. Currently, it is more like for a person to be interviewed by 1 - 3 resources on the team you are interviewing for. If you do well in that interview and they are still interested, you will interview with the next level up at a minimum.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions will be regarding technical capabilities so be prepared to show your knowledge!   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TriZetto in July 2013.

Very quick efficient hiring process. Had two phone interviews and three in-person interviews. Recruiter was great at informing me of status and next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Just the usual - what do you know about our company and why do you want to work here.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was easy because the recruiter shared information about the hiring range.

Consultant II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TriZetto.

Over the phone and not helpful for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with working in a volatile environment?   Answer Question
    changed their initial offer after I accepted the job.

Software Developer Interview

i had a ph interview. technical interview. there were some basic and some are for more exp questions..

Associate Analyst Interview

Had a phone interview with human resources for the first round and was the basic simple questions about why you want to leave your current job. Then had a phone interview with hiring manager and that was related to Facets, pretty straight forward.

Consulting Services Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriZetto in January 2013.

I first met the Recruiter at a Job Fair in Greenwood Village. It was a great way to get additional information on the company and have many of my initial questions answered. I was also able to meet someone in the program who provided me his feedback. I was interested in exploring the opportunity and emailed the recruiter with a list of the reasons why I wanted the job. I was emailed back within 5 days that I had been chosen to continue with the process. I received a follow-up call from the recruiter to secure a date for the formal interview, along with additional information about the job and how the interview would proceed. He informed me that I would make a presentation and would receive the topic a week in advance. As promised, I received the topic a week in advance with even more interview details. It was thorough and appreciated.

At the interview, half the time was allotted to Q&A and the other half to the presentation. Afterwards, I was given the timetable to expect an answer.

I'd also like to add that the recruiter was not into fishy business; he explained exactly what the job entailed and was careful to ensure I understood the position. That was also a great sign.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't difficult or tricky questions, the interview was based to determine the fit for the company.   Answer Question
    No negotiaion.

Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TriZetto in December 2012.

Easy 3 round interview process. 1 - HR round with salary discussion and expectations. 2 - Technical Resume review with a Manager. 3 - Onsite meeting with managers and director.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I applied online – interviewed at TriZetto.

I was contacted by a recruiter the day after applying via their on-line application portal. The recruiter said it would take a few days before I was called to schedule a formal phone interview, but I received a call back within 30 mins of first talking with the recruiter. The formal phone interview was scheduled for the following day. That went very quickly and was fairly informal. The on-site face-to-face interview was scheduled for early the following week.

I'll know by the end of next week whether an offer will be forthcoming or not.

Interview Questions
    • No special or unexpected questions. The initial conversation was very informal.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TriZetto in May 2012.

My process was very fast due to the nature of the job. They needed someone in there right away and I had an inside contact that pushed my resume to the hiring manager. I had two phone conversations and then one in person interview with three people that were related to the department.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't really a question I did not expect or found difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TriZetto in April 2012.

Contacted by email from the recruiter after I applied for a position online asking when I was available to speak about the position. I gave several possible times and we set up a time the next day. I left work and went to a private place where I could do it and she never called.

Received an email several hours later apologizing for forgetting and wanting to know when else I could meet. I figure anyone can make an honest mistake and gave her another shot. We scheduled another time and this time she didn't call and didn't bother to email me. I figured it was representative of the company and wrote them off.

Several weeks later I received a call from her again, acting like she didn't know who I was and we'd never spoken before. I hung up on her and will never speak to them again.