Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TriZetto
- Consultant I (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Senior QA Analyst (3)
- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (3)
- Manager (2)
- Senior QA Engineer (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Consultant II (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Director of Consulting (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service Supervisor (1)
- Database Engineer (1)
- Senior Technical Writer (1)
- Associate (1)
- Associate Analyst (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Senior Programmer (1)
- Associate Project Manager (1)
- Technical Analyst (1)
- Head of Operations (1)
- Applications Analyst (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Sales Support Specialist (1)
- Sales (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Supervisor (1)
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2011.
Went through a consulting agency. Received a call with an interview time and location. Prior to the interview I filled out an application with HR. Interviewed with two managers and a development lead in the managers office. The entire thing took about 1.5 hours.
- Do you think Product Owners should be a part of an Agile development team 1 Answer
Negotiated with the HR representative. I rejected the first offer and they came back with a little more the second time.
Other Interview Reviews for TriZetto
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriZetto (Boston, MA) in January 2011.
I was called by HR and a face to face interview was setup. It consisted of 3 interview rounds. The questions asked were the usual questions. I was told I will know the result soon, but never heard from them after that.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriZetto in April 2009.
- explain problems you have resolved 1 Answer
not very flexible