TriZetto Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Went through a consulting agency. Received a call with an interview time and location. Prior to the interview I filled out an application with HR. Interviewed with two managers and a development lead in the managers office. The entire thing took about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you think Product Owners should be a part of an Agile development team   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated with the HR representative. I rejected the first offer and they came back with a little more the second time.

Other Interview Reviews for TriZetto

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriZetto (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was called by HR and a face to face interview was setup. It consisted of 3 interview rounds. The questions asked were the usual questions. I was told I will know the result soon, but never heard from them after that.

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriZetto in April 2009.

Interview

Very smooth

Interview Questions

• explain problems you have resolved   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very flexible