Triage Consulting Group

Average Difficulty
49 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Triage Consulting Group

Interview Details – I went through three rounds.

1st round over the phone with a senior analyst really relaxed asked the basic questions- why consulting? why revenue cycle.

2nd interview was a video conference with a manager, more or less the same as the first round.

Final round was in person with three interviews then a simple case. then lunch and an interview with a director.

overall the process was very straight forward and everyone was extremely nice and professional. I wouldn't say the process was difficult, it was a much more enjoyable interview experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to move to San Francisco?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – The initial communication occurred at at campus career fair where I met with the Triage recruiter. The following week, I went to a info session located on-campus. At that point, I decided to submit my application through the university career center. 2 weeks later, I was invited for a first round on-campus interview. I made it to the second round interview at Triage's Midtown office. It went from 12 PM-4 PM. They took me out to lunch and then I had two 45 minute interviews and a 45 minute case study. I found out 2 weeks later that I wasn't extended an offer.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. The interview is quite conversational in nature. In the first round interview, I was asked about my pre-medical aspirations based on the coursework that appeared on my transcript. It caught me off guard, but it was a fair question.   View Answer

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – Applied through my college career website and was invited for an on-campus interview. The interviewer was extremely nice and the whole experience was very conversational. After a 30 minute interview, I was notified within a week that I was invited for an on-site interview in the Atlanta office. Again, the people couldn't be nicer. I was taken out to lunch with 2 Associates, then had two behavioral interviews followed by a case study. I received an offer about 3 days later.

Interview Question – Nothing was hard--the case study gives you all the answer so they are basically seeing your thought process.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received an offer with a higher salary. Also, the work seemed a bit monotonous

Interviewed at Triage Consulting Group

Interview Details – I met them at my career fair. I then attended the information session which was very informative. They have a set structure and I love how they give back to the community in addition to their jobs. Very organized and kept in contact every step of the way.

Interview Question – Straight-forward interview.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – (1) On campus behavioral interview which was very laid back. (2) On site interview in ATL which included lunch with 2 employees, 2 behavioral interviews, and a case study. Make sure you pay attention during the case study practice as it is very similar to what you are required to do.

Interview Question – Hypothetical question on what would you do as an senior associate if a client did not implement Traige's recommendations?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – Went to career fair and info session through my school. First round interview was on campus, behavioral, pretty straight forward. I got the feeling they just wanted to see if I was personable. I thought it was very easy but apparently this is where they make most of their cuts. Second and final interview was an all day thing on site. It consisted of three interviews, a lunch, and a case study.

Interview Question – The case study was easy. The math was easy, you just needed to pay attention to the slideshow before hand.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – Applied online, went through a phone screen, then had two Skype interviews with managers. Flown out to the SF office for an on-site interview. The interview day was very structured: breakfast, two interviews, went out to lunch with an Associate and Senior Associate, case study, and a final interview. Overall, I was very impressed by how organized and seamless the entire process was. My interviewers were extremely professional and personable--they actually responded to my thank you emails with advice. Seem to be very invested in their employees! The only thing that worried me during the process was that there seemed to be a lack of diversity (mainly Caucasian, seemed to be middle-upper income young folk--likely because the company has been recruiting from mainly UC schools).

Interview Question – Typical behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Base pay + signing bonus (non-negotiable). Option of 5 different start days.

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – found through someone who went to the same school, applied, got first round phone interview, then second round skype interview then final round on site interview.

Interview Question – very general interview questions, nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – still in interview process

Associate Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – I got the interview after a career fair. The interview was pretty standard. A lot of behaviorial questions and things like what do you do for fun? What is your favorite class? Tell me why you went to the school that you do. The next interview process would have been a job site interview with a case question but I did not get that far

Interview Question – The questions were not that difficult although the question about by most rewarding experience got me pondering for a bit.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

Interview Details – Triage came out to my school for a recruiting event. I talked to a lot of their employees and got a first round interview. It was very conversational. I was asked to go to their office in SF for a final round. All 3 interviews were pretty similar to the first round. Case study was not hard. They tell you how to do it very well.

Worked for Triage Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!