Triage Consulting Group

Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.7

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Triage Consulting Group in October 2014.

I initially applied through my school's career website. I was then selected for a campus interview. This interview was mainly behavioral type questions and was very relaxed. The next day, I was contacted to schedule an in-office interview (Atlanta). On this day, I met with an Associate and a Senior Associate who took me to lunch. I then had two interviews which were both relaxed, behavioral questions, went over my resume, etc. Finally, I had 3 cases studies to complete. There is no way to prepare for the case studies, but they go over an example with you beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a supervisor. What did you do, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Not the best career choice for individuals with masters degrees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Applied through my college career website and was invited for an on-campus interview. The interviewer was extremely nice and the whole experience was very conversational. After a 30 minute interview, I was notified within a week that I was invited for an on-site interview in the Atlanta office. Again, the people couldn't be nicer. I was taken out to lunch with 2 Associates, then had two behavioral interviews followed by a case study. I received an offer about 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was hard--the case study gives you all the answer so they are basically seeing your thought process.   Answer Question

I received an offer with a higher salary. Also, the work seemed a bit monotonous

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

(1) On campus behavioral interview which was very laid back. (2) On site interview in ATL which included lunch with 2 employees, 2 behavioral interviews, and a case study. Make sure you pay attention during the case study practice as it is very similar to what you are required to do.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical question on what would you do as an senior associate if a client did not implement Traige's recommendations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Triage Consulting Group in March 2014.

The initial communication occurred at at campus career fair where I met with the Triage recruiter. The following week, I went to a info session located on-campus. At that point, I decided to submit my application through the university career center. 2 weeks later, I was invited for a first round on-campus interview. I made it to the second round interview at Triage's Midtown office. It went from 12 PM-4 PM. They took me out to lunch and then I had two 45 minute interviews and a 45 minute case study. I found out 2 weeks later that I wasn't extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The interview is quite conversational in nature. In the first round interview, I was asked about my pre-medical aspirations based on the coursework that appeared on my transcript. It caught me off guard, but it was a fair question.   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Triage Consulting Group in March 2014.

Straightforward interview process. I heard about the position during an on-campus recruiting session, which was primarily focused on their Associate positions. Unlike the Associate recruitment and interview process, which involves on campus events and interviews, the Analyst hiring process is not campus based. I submitted my resume and cover letter via email and was contacted a week later to schedule an initial phone screen. The phone screen was with a senior analyst and consisted primarily of biographic and behavioral questions. A week or so later I was invited for an in-office interview. That interview consisted of three 30-minute, one-on-one interviews with 2 senior analysts and a Principal. Like the phone screen, all of the interviews were conversational and consisted of biographic and behavioral questions. Two weeks later, I was contacted by the Principal with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked under pressure to achieve a goal.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They start all new hire analysts at the same salary level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Triage Consulting Group in March 2014.

I initially met Triage at my college career fair. I was selected for an on-campus interview with a manager which was pretty standard. We talked about my background & basically went down my resume asking some questions & finished off with a few behavioral based questions & then I had the chance to ask questions myself. I was then invited for an on-site interview which consisted of 2 behavioral based interviews (one with manager & one with principle) and 1 case study. I was also taken to lunch by an associate & senior associate. The case study was explained & was fairly easy to follow as long as you paid attention. Interviews were based on behavior questions, was asked what a typical day was like at my job, and what my favorite class was in school. they also asked me what it takes to be a good leader, and if I had a good idea of exactly what the company does.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you let a group down or did not hold up your end of the deal.   Answer Question
    Able to pick from 3 start dates, base salary + bonus but no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Triage Consulting Group in February 2014.

Originally recruited out of college, was given first round interview. Interview was very relaxed, yet sincere. It would not necessarily easy, but rather low-key and communicative. First interview was about 30 minutes on campus. I thought it went very smoothly- mainly reviewed resume and talked leadership and passion about healthcare industry

Interview Questions
    • No question was completely unexpected at all. They asked a lot of general questions about my career ambition, resume, leadership experience, etc.   Answer Question

Was given better offer by other company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Triage Consulting Group in October 2013.

Started with an on-campus interview. Spoke with a manager. Then was invited for the final round at their Atlanta office. Interviewed with a manager, then a principal. Behavioral questions, pretty conversational, nothing too out there. Then had a case study - which was generally pretty easy. Then went to lunch with an Associate and Senior Associate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Triage Consulting Group in October 2013.

There was a 30 minute on-campus interview with a Manager that was very conversational. They mainly discuss your resume and try to get a feel for your personality. A couple days later I was notified that I was selected for an in-office final round in Atlanta. All of the people were extremely friendly, and the two behavioral interviews were very straightforward. There is a case study component, but I do not think it is that important in their decision. Awesome company with an awesome culture!

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. It was mostly conversational   Answer Question

I had another offer that was more competitive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Submitted resume. Had an on-campus interview. Then had two in-office interviews and a "case study."