Triage Consulting Group

Getting the Interview

17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – I initially met Triage at my college career fair. I was selected for an on-campus interview with a manager which was pretty standard. We talked about my background & basically went down my resume asking some questions & finished off with a few behavioral based questions & then I had the chance to ask questions myself. I was then invited for an on-site interview which consisted of 2 behavioral based interviews (one with manager & one with principle) and 1 case study. I was also taken to lunch by an associate & senior associate. The case study was explained & was fairly easy to follow as long as you paid attention. Interviews were based on behavior questions, was asked what a typical day was like at my job, and what my favorite class was in school. they also asked me what it takes to be a good leader, and if I had a good idea of exactly what the company does.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you let a group down or did not hold up your end of the deal.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to pick from 3 start dates, base salary + bonus but no negotiation

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – Triage came to the career fair and i submitted my resume and cover letter. i received an interview and had one with a manager at the company. he asked questions like why healthcare, why Triage, what do i like to do for fun, how is senior year...very comfortable and conversational (about 30 min total). 2nd round i was invited to the company office in atlanta where i went out to lunch with 2 senior associates and then had 2 30 minute interviews with employees are the company. one was a manager (with company > 4.5 years) and the other was a principal (been with the company >8 years). They asked questions based off my resume and were both highly interested in what i liked to do for fun, my hardest class, and my favorite class in college. they also asked how i work in a team, multitask, and handle disappointment. lastly i had a 30 minute case study which one cannot prepare for because it is very different than other types of case studies. one really just has to listen when they are explaining it and then just answer the questions (really just math and logic)...not hard and i feel like the main point of the interview process is to access if you would be a good fit personality and culture wise for the company and have a strong work ethic

Interview Question – case study   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation about salary or signing bonus. option of 3 different start dates though and that was very nice.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – There was a 30 minute on-campus interview with a Manager that was very conversational. They mainly discuss your resume and try to get a feel for your personality. A couple days later I was notified that I was selected for an in-office final round in Atlanta. All of the people were extremely friendly, and the two behavioral interviews were very straightforward. There is a case study component, but I do not think it is that important in their decision. Awesome company with an awesome culture!

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. It was mostly conversational   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer that was more competitive

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – Started with an on-campus interview. Spoke with a manager. Then was invited for the final round at their Atlanta office. Interviewed with a manager, then a principal. Behavioral questions, pretty conversational, nothing too out there. Then had a case study - which was generally pretty easy. Then went to lunch with an Associate and Senior Associate.

Interview Question – What's your 5 year plan?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in September 2009.

Interview Details – There is an on-campus interview with one of the 5 main campuses recruited from: GA Tech, UGA, Duke, UNC, and Emory. The next interview is in the office. Expect a lunch with a Senior Associate and an Associate, as well as 2 interviews: one with a manager, one with a principal. There is a case study.

Interview Question – There were not really any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Visited booth at campus Career Fair. Invited to an on campus info session. Then got invited to a company Meet & Greet at a local bar. A week after that, asked to schedule an on campus interview with a principle manager. Invited for 2nd round interview at the Company. Had lunch with an Associate and Senior Associate. Then one-on-one interview with a Manager and then Principal. Lastly, completed a 45 minute case study.

Interview Question – Basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – Submitted resume. Had an on-campus interview. Then had two in-office interviews and a "case study."

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Really conversational.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – On-campus behavioral interview, in-person, on-site interview. First round interview very comfortable and strictly behavioral. Second round, case interview.

Interview Question – Where else are you applying?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – Triage recruits on 5 main campuses for the Atlanta office, outside of those 5 campuses individuals can submit their resume online. There is a phone interview then a second round office interview which includes a case study. The overall interview was very comfortable, Triage is quick to respond and makes the interview process very smoothe.

Interview Question – There is a case study specific to the type of work that Triage does.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – Depending on if you are at a school they visit (campus interviews) or not (phone interviews). They want to get to know you and your skills on those initial visits/phone calls. If you snab an on-site interview, then you have a lunch with an associate and senior, then a group case study with a manager followed by an interview with a principal. Don't be intimidated, do your best, ask questions on the case study if you don't understand. By the on-site interivew, they already know you are smart and capable for the job, they want to see if you would be a good fit with your personality and personal interests. If it's not for you, don't force it. Just relax and be yourself.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions, nothing ridiculous: why triage, why healthcare, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, everyone at your level makes the same $$

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Triage Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Triage Consulting Group Videos

Triage Consulting Group – Why Work for Us?

Triage is one of the nation’s leading hospital revenue review consultancies, with offices in San Francisco and Atlanta. We are a dedicated and energetic team of over 400 talented and highly-educated professionals who… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triage Consulting Group interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Triage Consulting Group employees and interview candidates.