Triage Consulting Group

Average Difficulty
107 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – Originally recruited out of college, was given first round interview. Interview was very relaxed, yet sincere. It would not necessarily easy, but rather low-key and communicative. First interview was about 30 minutes on campus. I thought it went very smoothly- mainly reviewed resume and talked leadership and passion about healthcare industry

Interview Question – No question was completely unexpected at all. They asked a lot of general questions about my career ambition, resume, leadership experience, etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Was given better offer by other company

Junior Analyst Interview

Junior Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – Resume and coverletter
On Campus Recruiting at first: They were really nice! If you find a small talk point to connect to the interviewer with it makes a big difference
On Site interview: Bring you to their office, take you out to a really nice lunch :) They give you a case interview to work on which each person fills out on paper individually. Not too difficult and they break it down for you in easy to follow ways.

Interview Question – They give a case study to test your understanding of basic math/logic/reasoning   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I happened to get the chance to work abroad, which was my top choice.

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – Applied online, went through a phone screen, then had two Skype interviews with managers. Flown out to the SF office for an on-site interview. The interview day was very structured: breakfast, two interviews, went out to lunch with an Associate and Senior Associate, case study, and a final interview. Overall, I was very impressed by how organized and seamless the entire process was. My interviewers were extremely professional and personable--they actually responded to my thank you emails with advice. Seem to be very invested in their employees! The only thing that worried me during the process was that there seemed to be a lack of diversity (mainly Caucasian, seemed to be middle-upper income young folk--likely because the company has been recruiting from mainly UC schools).

Interview Question – Typical behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Base pay + signing bonus (non-negotiable). Option of 5 different start days.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Triage Consulting Group

Interview Details – I met with the Triage Consulting Group at the UC Davis career fair. They were friendly and open to talk about their work at Triage. All of the recruiters were fellow graduates of UC Davis. After going through multiple sessions with them, I received a phone interview after a week.

Interview Question – When did you face a challenge and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – I initially met Triage at my college career fair. I was selected for an on-campus interview with a manager which was pretty standard. We talked about my background & basically went down my resume asking some questions & finished off with a few behavioral based questions & then I had the chance to ask questions myself. I was then invited for an on-site interview which consisted of 2 behavioral based interviews (one with manager & one with principle) and 1 case study. I was also taken to lunch by an associate & senior associate. The case study was explained & was fairly easy to follow as long as you paid attention. Interviews were based on behavior questions, was asked what a typical day was like at my job, and what my favorite class was in school. they also asked me what it takes to be a good leader, and if I had a good idea of exactly what the company does.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you let a group down or did not hold up your end of the deal.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to pick from 3 start dates, base salary + bonus but no negotiation

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – found through someone who went to the same school, applied, got first round phone interview, then second round skype interview then final round on site interview.

Interview Question – very general interview questions, nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – still in interview process

Very Easy Interview

Associate (First Year) Interview

Associate (First Year)
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – On campus, casual interview followed by a full day on site

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, mostly asked about past experiences and interest in the company   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – I got the interview after a career fair. The interview was pretty standard. A lot of behaviorial questions and things like what do you do for fun? What is your favorite class? Tell me why you went to the school that you do. The next interview process would have been a job site interview with a case question but I did not get that far

Interview Question – The questions were not that difficult although the question about by most rewarding experience got me pondering for a bit.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview Details – Triage came out to my school for a recruiting event. I talked to a lot of their employees and got a first round interview. It was very conversational. I was asked to go to their office in SF for a final round. All 3 interviews were pretty similar to the first round. Case study was not hard. They tell you how to do it very well.

La Jolla, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – Triage came to our university twice during this school year. Both times they had info session as well as a table at our job fairs. I applied online and was emailed a week later for a first round interview on campus.

The interview was thirty minutes long with a principle member from Triage at our career service center. It was pretty conversational and was focused on the resume, interest in Triage, and to get to know you more on a personal level.

They contact you the next week for a second round interview in San Francisco if you do get accepted.

Interview Question – What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question