TriageLogic Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TriageLogic

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TriageLogic in October 2011.

My initial communication with one of the owners began as emails with general descriptions and overviews of the company. We then had a one on one interview that was very casual and friendly. The expectations of the position and their needs were made very clear as well as the open access to everyone within the company. The benefits of growth as well as the ability to work remote were a huge advantage over other companies. After the meeting, my questions were answered quickly and the whole process was very efficient.

Interview Questions
    • Does this seem like an environment that would work well for you?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TriageLogic in October 2011.

Email and phone conversations over 2 months. Asked to problem solve and offer insight into sales process. Inefficient process that lacked coherent business presentation, position description, and compensation range and potential. Successful interviewees should review competitors, understand the product solutions, and be comfortable in stating their interests and the role they'd like to play in the organization.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself working with our company?   View Answer
    • What is your clinical experience?   View Answer

Great product. Leaders lacking organizational skills to inspire confidence. Corporate emphasis does not embrace branding or positioning to assume thought or product leadership in their space.

Nursing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TriageLogic in January 2012.

I was interviewed by the two founding members of Triage Logic for the opportunity to manage a large after- hours triage project. My interviews were conducted in person while at a conference, via telephone and via email responses. My impression is that Triage Logic values staff who are self-starters and can work autonomously with oversight and feedback as needed. I was impressed that I was asked about my work style, how I planned to integrate working remotely into my life and about my values. I knew from how the interview was conducted that I would be valued and supported as an employee.

Interview Questions
    • How to you plan to incorporate working remotely and unsupervised into your life?   Answer Question

Worked for TriageLogic? Contribute to the Community!