TrialPay

TrialPay Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

Events Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TrialPay in September 2014.

I had two phone interviews and then a face-to-face interview with three different people. The majority of the staff that I met was friendly. I was not the right fit for this company. You can tell that management positions have been held by the same people for a while.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at TrialPay.

Phone Screen, Written Test, In person interview. It is important to understand the business model and have a good idea where TrialPay stands within the space of mobile advertising. Interest in tech as well as desire to learn and work in a constantly changing and stimulating environment a plus!

Interview Questions
    • Identify and explain three apps that you think are the most innovating.   Answer Question
    Negotiation process was very fair.

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TrialPay in October 2013.

30 min phone interview -> ask you basic things

what you've learned from what you've done.

Interview Questions
    • tell me two things that you learned from various of projects   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TrialPay.

1 phone interview with the recruiter for cultural fit. 1 technical phone screen with an engineer. 1 on-site visit (4 technical interviews, lunch break, and coffee break).

Interview Questions
    • Given a dictionary of terms ('m' total terms with an average length of 'k'), and a large string (without any whitespace and of length 'n'), create an algorithm that finds when the terms in the dictionary are substrings within the large string such that (1) you can only visit/consider each character in the large string once, (2) 'n' is so large that you do not have the space to create any data structures based off the large string   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TrialPay.

Phone Interview, Very friendly

Mobile Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TrialPay in May 2013.

applied online and got interviewed via phone. Just behavior questions and no technical questions. ex) What Is The Hardest Thing You Have Ever Been Through etc. I got declined since I did not have enough experience.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TrialPay in May 2013.

Finished a couple of technical questions before phone interview. A phone interview was arranged then. After the phone interview, it's an onsite 1:1 interview. My 1st interviewer told me "good luck" and told me stop the interview here after an one-hour design question discussion. Although I felt positive on my performance on this design problem, the interviewer rejected to provide feedback about my answer.

Pros: HR recruiter is very responsive.
    Cons: No feedback.

Smart Developer! Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at TrialPay in May 2013.

They found me online and then just pinged and probed me remotely to decide if I were a fit! No context was given and ....nuts! They also send me quiz with unlimited time to finish.

Interview Questions
    • They were picking on my brain. If you look under reviews, all employees are saying good thing about the company - in contrast all interviews are bad and no one is joining the company!   Answer Question

Mobile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, NY

interviewed at TrialPay in March 2013.

I got called by an HR guy only a few weeks after I turned in my resume via an online portal. What a quick and efficient process? Excellent turnover! I had an HR screen, where general questions were asked, followed by a phone screen with a dev. and then a more detailed phone screen with the hiring manager. They are not looking for just raw coding talent, but also drive and ambition and a flair for the extraordinary.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TrialPay in January 2013.

Overall a great experience, I blew it by my own mistakes and rushing through the coding section of the interview. I was initially contacted by a recruiter and invited to interview at a time comfortable to me and was kept in good contact throughout the entire process.