TrialPay

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TrialPay.

1 phone interview with the recruiter for cultural fit. 1 technical phone screen with an engineer. 1 on-site visit (4 technical interviews, lunch break, and coffee break).

Interview Questions
  • Given a dictionary of terms ('m' total terms with an average length of 'k'), and a large string (without any whitespace and of length 'n'), create an algorithm that finds when the terms in the dictionary are substrings within the large string such that (1) you can only visit/consider each character in the large string once, (2) 'n' is so large that you do not have the space to create any data structures based off the large string   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TrialPay

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TrialPay in May 2013.

Finished a couple of technical questions before phone interview. A phone interview was arranged then. After the phone interview, it's an onsite 1:1 interview. My 1st interviewer told me "good luck" and told me stop the interview here after an one-hour design question discussion. Although I felt positive on my performance on this design problem, the interviewer rejected to provide feedback about my answer.

Pros: HR recruiter is very responsive.
    Cons: No feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TrialPay in September 2010.

Met them in career fair and next day they called me for interview. The interview was for 30mins and they asked me to write an algorithm for missing elements in string. I wrote it, but they asked running time of this algorithm. I told n^2 then they ask me to optimize it to n. I did to some extent but dint do it fully. 1 month passed after that. still dint hear back from them. Guess they rejected me.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TrialPay in April 2012.

Technical phone screen. Very friendly. Make sure to prep algorithms prior to taking the phone screen.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TrialPay in May 2011.

My experience with TrialPay was less than ideal. The core issue was that their internal staffers are unprofessional. Here is what happened. First they never called me for my phone interview (they simply forgot about it). 3 days later they came and apologized, rescheduled, did the interview and sent me a coding sample to fill out. I filled it out, sent it to them and they told me that they would get back to me within the next day. They then did not get back to me for more than 2 weeks to then rush me, telling me to come immediately into the office for a 1:1 interview. I went to the interview told them that I have other offers and that I need to know if they want to proceed asap. They promised me a response within 2 days, after 5 days I still had no feedback and took the offer of the other company. I like TrialPay, but their interview process just sucks, there is really no other way to put it.

Interview Questions
    • Draw the DB schema of a Wiki application on the whiteboard.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TrialPay in August 2010.

They sent me a bunch of questions. I answered them well. I never heard back from them.