Trianz Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2014
Updated Sep 21, 2014

Office Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Trianz.

I applied online and a recruiter contacted me. I met with the HR Rep and I have to say I agree with the previous poster about the interview process being unprofessional. When it was time to follow up, I clearly e-mail the HR REP, whom was the decision maker. She did not have the nerve to tell me they went with someone with more experience but the recruiter did.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the technology connection went down?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Friendly

Nominal negotiation on compensation given that the role had a significant impact in shaping the success of the Organization

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Trianz in May 2011.

The company has absolutely no clue how to conduct interviews or how they intend to recruit people. Going through interview process with Trianz is extremely painful, and I doubt how happy employees are at the firm based on the HR's treatment on potential hires!
    I have interacted with HR folks at Trianz who have endlessly bounced me off from one person to the other. After having gone through interviews with a couple of people, I felt extremely disrespected when nobody at Trianz even cared to return my call for days/months at a stretch.
    I am not sure how it is to work at Trianz but HR and interview process is haphazard and unprofessional which puts a serious question-mark over their HR and policies!
    I am still in talks with them and will update this once I complete the process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Trianz in November 2010.

Too many rounds ........ had to come again and again to meet other ppl... rather than having them all in one day.

Interview Questions
    • You have no hi-tech experience.... how will you contribute   Answer Question
    A little bit but not as much as I would have liked

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dover, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Trianz in November 2008.

Very professional well co-ordinated, to the point in the area they are looking for. Interviewer was very knowledgebale, ensured that I am ease.

Interview Questions
    Very professional, They were willing to listen, based on exp qualification be assured you will get very best salary

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Trianz.

Written test, technical round, manager round and then hr round! But the process was well defined and was not really chaotic.

It kinda felt like they care enough about employees and are passionate people.

Interview Questions
    Tough, hr is pretty tough to negotiate.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Trianz in August 2014.

They cundct apti+technical then face to. Face technical then HR.
    Apti is typical as usual 20 ques 20 ques fos English 20 n question for technical.
    Its very gud exp with me I tried my bes but unfortunately not selected

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Trianz.

GD,written test, hr discussion , it included a telephonic round as well, overall could have been more better I feel, not really up to the mark in terms of the process..........

ok

Senior Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Trianz in April 2014.

The interview process was least organized, no followups and proper procedure to recruit resources, no interview schedules followed, after shortlisted, interviews keep on postponing delaying offer issue. Still awaiting call from HR for the HR round after almost a month from clearing technical interview.

Tech Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Trianz.

mostly 2 telephonic round followed by one face to face managerial round + hr round

Worked for Trianz? Contribute to the Community!