Trianz

Vice President Interview

Vice President

Interviewed at Trianz

Interview Details – Friendly

Negotiation Details – Nominal negotiation on compensation given that the role had a significant impact in shaping the success of the Organization

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Trianz in May 2011.

Interview Details – The company has absolutely no clue how to conduct interviews or how they intend to recruit people. Going through interview process with Trianz is extremely painful, and I doubt how happy employees are at the firm based on the HR's treatment on potential hires!
I have interacted with HR folks at Trianz who have endlessly bounced me off from one person to the other. After having gone through interviews with a couple of people, I felt extremely disrespected when nobody at Trianz even cared to return my call for days/months at a stretch.
I am not sure how it is to work at Trianz but HR and interview process is haphazard and unprofessional which puts a serious question-mark over their HR and policies!
I am still in talks with them and will update this once I complete the process.

Interview Questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Trianz in November 2010.

Interview Details – Too many rounds ........ had to come again and again to meet other ppl... rather than having them all in one day.

Interview Question – You have no hi-tech experience.... how will you contribute   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A little bit but not as much as I would have liked

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Dover, NH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Trianz in November 2008.

Interview Details – Very professional well co-ordinated, to the point in the area they are looking for. Interviewer was very knowledgebale, ensured that I am ease.

Interview Question – How you go about solving the problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very professional, They were willing to listen, based on exp qualification be assured you will get very best salary

Very Easy Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Trianz.

Interview Details – GD,written test, hr discussion , it included a telephonic round as well, overall could have been more better I feel, not really up to the mark in terms of the process..........

Negotiation Details – ok

Senior Network Administrator Interview

Senior Network Administrator
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Trianz in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was least organized, no followups and proper procedure to recruit resources, no interview schedules followed, after shortlisted, interviews keep on postponing delaying offer issue. Still awaiting call from HR for the HR round after almost a month from clearing technical interview.

Interview Question – Not found anything specific hurdle   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Trianz in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1. One technical, one manager and client round(optional)

Interview Question – Problem solving and algorithms   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Trianz in October 2013.

Interview Details – it is very easy and you can easily crack the interview.it took one day procc. i got rejected first time and next timevi got selected.

Interview Question – no all are easy and common   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Trianz.

Interview Details – mostly 2 telephonic round followed by one face to face managerial round + hr round

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Software Engineer Trainee
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Trianz in October 2013.

Interview Details – One day process,4 rounds
Written:vocab quant essay,reasoning
HR: algo, how would you sell a cellphone,queries,mostly they check your communication and confidence
Tech round:Ask in detail about projects,ability to work on diff technologies,relocation,bond period
Managerial Round: A mix of all the above rounds

Interview Question – Nothing, everything was conventional,nothing out of box   Answer Question

Worked for Trianz? Contribute to the Community!