Trianz Senior Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Trianz in May 2011.

The company has absolutely no clue how to conduct interviews or how they intend to recruit people. Going through interview process with Trianz is extremely painful, and I doubt how happy employees are at the firm based on the HR's treatment on potential hires!
I have interacted with HR folks at Trianz who have endlessly bounced me off from one person to the other. After having gone through interviews with a couple of people, I felt extremely disrespected when nobody at Trianz even cared to return my call for days/months at a stretch.
I am not sure how it is to work at Trianz but HR and interview process is haphazard and unprofessional which puts a serious question-mark over their HR and policies!
I am still in talks with them and will update this once I complete the process.

Other Interview Reviews for Trianz

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Trianz in November 2010.

Too many rounds ........ had to come again and again to meet other ppl... rather than having them all in one day.

Interview Questions
    • You have no hi-tech experience.... how will you contribute   Answer Question
    A little bit but not as much as I would have liked

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Trianz in November 2011.

I was referred to this company by one of my friend as he was leaving the company to attend his personal issues. He had to fill his position before leaving to take care of the in-house operations.

My resume was sent to HR and they gave me a call asking about my previous experience and talked about my expectations. They scheduled an interview in one week and fixed a time. I was faced with the HR in the first round. She was good covering all that is present in my resume. Next they put me in front of the reporting manager whom I would be reporting if selected. She was extremely talented. But as a master of my own art, was able to come through that round.

I was made to meet the director of the department. It was really pleasure to meet this guy who is very communicative even in the interview process, rather i'd say interactive. It was very good having that round as I came to know what they are expecting.

My overall experience was good and was open minded to this offer.

Interview Questions
    I was convinced with the offer but should have been a little bit on the higher side.

Worked for Trianz? Contribute to the Community!