Tribal Fusion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in July 2009.

Interview Details – Massive phone screens by 4 people leading to a trip to SF for an entire day of face to face interviews with the CEO on down. 90 day plan requested.

Interview Question – How much revenue do you think you can generate in your first month or two with us?   View Answer

Sales Interview

Sales
Emeryville, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in June 2008.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen done by Jr HR. Then met with my future boss for about an hour. Met with Sr HR as an intro into a full C-Level panel interview (CFO, Pub, Mkg, CEO) that took roughly 4 hours. Final interview took place at a Starbuckswith the Sr VP, Sales. Very casual and not that interested in work product, rolodex or industry knowledge but rather "will you fit in".

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – everything is negotiable...from salary to equity to account respponsibility and vacation allowance. Variable Comp plans generally change dramatically both financially and account responsibility with no notice...so, you should lock in the comp plan for at least twelve months.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process is quite long and there are 4 to 5 rounds depending on the position you have applied. Overall process is similar to other companies like telephonic, written test, panel interview and final round with the top management.

Interview Question – Who are the competitors in the market along with the market share as compared to our company   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tribal Fusion.

Interview Details – data structure, programming

Interview Question – run the code on the spot   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in September 2012.

Interview Details – There were 4 technical rounds
3 rounds will go fine , in fourth round they will get some weird guy for interview who just wants ti kick you out and does not have any interest in interview.I don't think so they provide offer to any one .I am sure about this after reading reviews above as most people have same exp reg Tribal fusion , they are fake , so better don't waste time on them

Interview Question – they called me for final HR round and started technical questions   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in June 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR about scheduling my telephonic interview,during interview they ask puzzles, behavioural questions only no technical questions were asked ,questions like tell me about yourself,some mathematical puzzles,some common IQ question were asked.

Interview Questions

• a bag consists of white & black shoes,how many minimum trial a person required to take out a pair of same color shoes.   Answer Question
  • how many square blocks are there on chess boards   View Answer

Sales Planner Interview

Sales Planner

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in June 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview process begin with the face to face interview with one of the team leads, which carried on for half an hour, followed by a aptitude & essay writing test. Then came in the second round with one of the managers in that team..asked me to draft a sales pitch presentation for a new client..time limit was 15 mins...they actually wanted me to make a short & crisp presentation given the time constraint & everything.
Last round was carried on with one of the Director's, which was actually quite tough as it carried on for 40 minutes flat, but the end result is that I am working at the same post I was hired into.

Interview Question – How will you convince a customer to buy a micromax dual sim phone(low price) who has a very high budget for purchasing a mobile phone??   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in November 2011.

Interview Details – I gave 3 rounds and each round of interview was for almost 1 and half hrs(telephonic) and in office hours.The interview went really well and i was thinking for a positive feedback.Suddenly the guy told me that they will be calling for last face to face and then later on siad that u r not selected.

They didnt gave me any reason for rejection when asked for.

And after 1 month i saw the same position open and staffing agencies floating it throughout

Bad Experience

Interview Question – Automation Tools and Functionality   Answer Question

C-Sharp Developer Interview

C-Sharp Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in August 2011.

Interview Details – I went for joining as a C-Sharp developer, 1 year experience there were 3 rounds. All 3 actually consisted of mainly the typical Algorithmic and puzzles based questions that we can generally prepare for while preparing for big companies. The biggest problem came out that i answered almost every problem quite efficiently and correctly. I had actually a bad impression of this company generally takes interview and does not select anybody. This seems to happen to me too. I am feeling really bad.

Interview Question – Write a program to find the empirical formulae from chemical formulae
ex: ch3((oh)2(nh3)2)5
has empirical formulae
c1 h43 o2 n10
  Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tribal Fusion in April 2010.

Interview Details – First three rounds seemed ok on part of a java developer.
The level was as should be anywhere in a good company.
But the fourth round seemed like they wanted to kick me out, totally out of focus.
The interviewer was pretending to have a lot of knowledge, and seemed to raise invalid questions like if you have a proprietary framework why do you use that, use open source ?
And in the end of interview when I asked him what open source you use, the answer was we don't have our own frameworks and also we don't use open source (just code mindlessly), so in my view and also my other friends from IITs. This company is a fraud and are just creating propaganda when they actually don't seem to hire anybody/

Interview Question – JVM Internals, some algos   Answer Question

Worked for Tribal Fusion? Contribute to the Community!