Tribridge

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cloud Operations Specialist Interview

Cloud Operations Specialist
Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tribridge in March 2014.

Interview Details – Met at college career fair where HR set up an interview. The first interview was on campus and was with a HR representative. Simple behavioral questions such as describing a team environment or other group projects you worked on. After a week or two a follow up e-mail was received telling me that I have moved on and got the office interview. At the office interview in Tampa you go over three interviews. One sort of technical asking what you know about Cloud computing, knowledge base, etc. Another is not really an interview. He or she is there to tell you about the culture of Tribridge and ask you about any events you have done outside of school to give back. The third is another behavioral questionaire. Then an HR representative will go over benefits they provide.

Interview Question – Name a time you were presented with a project you had no knowledge about. How did you go about completing the project?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I have received other offers providing better benefits.

Very Difficult Interview

ELearning Support Specialist Interview

ELearning Support Specialist
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tribridge.

Interview Details – I was told by a recruiter to dress to impress. When I showed up, the manager team looked like absolute trash. I've never seen such unprofessional appearances.

Interview Question – Difficult because one of the manager's was very rude. She kept interrupting me, telling me that I wasn't giving her the answers she wanted to hear. She probably interrupted me 4 times. I almost walked out of the office because I was so frustrated.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Interviews are a time for both parties to meet and get to know each other. They didn't even explain the company. When I asked someone who worked there what he did, he said, "Hell if I know!"

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tribridge in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was originally contacted by a recruiter who found my resume online. I did an initial phone screening with the recruiter, then did a second interview with the practice manager. After the second interview, I was offered an on-site interview. This interview was very hands-on; I interviewed with several people. The bulk of the interview was a role-playing scenario that involved each team member within the practice. After multiple discussions, I had time to myself to create a set of functional design documents based on the interviews; which I then presented back to the "client stakeholders". I then had lunch with one of the practice team members and got to chat with the VP for a moment.

Interview Question – The entire process was unexpected, difficult, and nerve-wracking.   Answer Question

SharePoint Consultant Interview

SharePoint Consultant
Rochester, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tribridge in July 2011.

Interview Details – Thorough but took longer than usual due to transitioning recruiting staff. 1:1 interviews were to determine both how I would potentially come across to clients during consulting, and my technical knowledge. There were both questions along the lines of how I would handle an ECM engagement, as well as detailed questions like "What are your favorite improvements from SharePoint 2007 to 2010."

Interview Question – How would you approach an ECM engagement?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate, and we came up with a mutually agreeable offer.

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Tribridge

Interview Details – Very friendly staff. Relaxed and casual first round interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions in the first round. However, they do look for students with an IT background.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Tribridge in December 2011.

Interview Details – Referred in through personal network. Several 1:1 in-person interviews with direct hiring manager, two separate trips to HQ for interviews with management team, additional phone interviews with peers and others in other regions.

Good energy and great people, but the types of challenges you would expect to appear in a company that has grown so much and so quickly via acquisitions. Well-funded, with dynamic and charismatic leadership.

Interview Question – Questions about last person I fired.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tribridge in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was contcted by a recruiter via email after submitting my resume online. After exchanging a few emails regarding salary requirements, we set up a phone interview. I waited about for about 30 minutes after our scheduled time for the interview, and recieved no phone call. Emailed the recruiter back to make sure I had the correct date/time - no respone. How incredibly rude and unprofessional. If the company was no longer interested based on my salary requirements, the respectful thing is to say so, not waste my time waiting for a phone call or email respnse.

Interview Question – Salary history and requirements   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tribridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tribridge interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tribridge employees and interview candidates.