Tribune Interactive Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tribune Interactive

Digital Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tribune Interactive (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a fairly short and easy interview. I got to know what the hiring team was looking for and was able to relate my experience to the job. One phone screen with a recruiter, one phone screen with the hiring manager and one in person.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Know your experience and be prepared to talk about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, but the time off is much better than most companies.

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tribune Interactive (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR covered the very basics and was essentially just a gauge of communication skills. Easy conversation overall which led to scheduling of a face-to-face interview with 2 hiring managers. Took roughly 3 weeks to get schedules coordinated. Throughout this period I found myself doing the majority of the follow-up communication. The face-to-face panel interview was fairly standard: 3 strengths/weaknesses, why interested/good fit, time you faced adversity and how you dealt with it, where you see yourself in 5 yrs., etc. Relaxed, friendly environment overall. Average cubicle office space. Good stop to learn digital advertising basics before moving on.

Interview Questions

• To what degree are you familiar with DFA and/or DFP?   1 Answer