Tribune Media Account Executive Interview Questions

3.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tribune Media (York, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Meet with local sales manager and if you pass then they set up another meeting with the general sales manager. They ask you questions about how motivated you are to succeed and ask you if you expect things to come easily to you. They want to make sure you are highly self motivated (to basically make cold calls non stop)

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me on buying a television commercial with you? Why should I choose FOX43 out of every other station in this market?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Entry level - I took what I could get, which was a base of 25,000.

Other Interview Reviews for Tribune Media

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tribune Media (Hartford, CT) in July 2011.

Interview

First interview went well one on one with the recruiter, though was quite a lengthy list of questions to be answered. Second interview was more like an interrogation with four people sitting around in a circle and pouncing on you with follow up questions before you had a chance to finish answering the last question asked. Extremely hostile environment.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions about salary requirements after they stated what the salary was going to be.   Answer Question