Trifecta Technologies

Very Difficult Interview

Webpage Developer Interview

Webpage Developer
Allentown, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Trifecta Technologies in April 2010.

Interview Details – At the career fair, their booth was uninviting with three people standing around looking at students who kept walking. So I decided to go talk to them. They were neutral in the way they presented themselves. They were a small company that designs websites for medium sized companies. They sent out an email, asking for an interview at 9:30 am. However, I assumed it would be an on campus interview because of how early it was and not at their company which was a 3 hour drive away. When things were clarified, it'd still be over 6 hours of driving for the 1 hour interview and the time could not be moved back. I foolishly asked for gas reimbursement ($30) since most major companies offer it. To my amazement, they were confounded and extremely displeased. They told me not to come and immediately hung up.

In conclusion, Trifecta is inconsiderate for prospective employees and unwilling to help. Their overall perspective is unorganized yet eager to expand.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for Trifecta Technologies? Contribute to the Community!