Trifecta Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trifecta Technologies

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies.

Interview

First, I took a programming aptitude test. It was easy- much more like an IQ test than the SAT. A few sections were relevant to programming, such as one that was an exercise in object-oriented hierarchical thinking. For a company of this size in this area recruiting web developers (interns or not), I'm sure the test produces a lot of false negatives. Then, I was invited back and had two interviews with two developers. They both were experienced and asked a variety of technical questions. There was also a good deal of back-and-forth. The aptitude test was a complete waste of time but the interview with developers was a positive experience. Approximately three weeks later I received an offer, but the wage was $12/hr with no other benefits.

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I toke a computer aptitude and a week later found out, they could not go ahead with the process anymore :/ . Overall, the lady was very nice and friendly at the career fair thats where I got the onsite testing schedule from.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

I met the recruiter at the job fair at my school. She told me that the first step of their hiring process was a programming aptitude test. I emailed her afterwards to get the details, and went to take the test at their building about two weeks later. The test was similar to the SAT's but much harder. The test being an aptitude test had zero questions directly related to programming, and I got an email hours after taking it saying they did not feel I was a good fit.

Webpage Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trifecta Technologies (Allentown, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

At the career fair, their booth was uninviting with three people standing around looking at students who kept walking. So I decided to go talk to them. They were neutral in the way they presented themselves. They were a small company that designs websites for medium sized companies. They sent out an email, asking for an interview at 9:30 am. However, I assumed it would be an on campus interview because of how early it was and not at their company which was a 3 hour drive away. When things were clarified, it'd still be over 6 hours of driving for the 1 hour interview and the time could not be moved back. I foolishly asked for gas reimbursement ($30) since most major companies offer it. To my amazement, they were confounded and extremely displeased. They told me not to come and immediately hung up. In conclusion, Trifecta is inconsiderate for prospective employees and unwilling to help. Their overall perspective is unorganized yet eager to expand.