Trigent Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

3.1

L1 Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Trigent Software (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

F 2 F interview with excellent english accent can walk in and english is very imp....L1 support is good for your carrier in future if u know ccna....Try ur level best.....All d best

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Trigent Software.

Interview

interview was good. basic questions . can get through, not difficult at all. must for freshers. overall a very good experience. know your basics and you will be good.. not to worry

Easy Process Interview

Interview

If you are very strong in logical question, you can pass it easily. There will be three rounds of interviews. They are first technical round, second technical/managerial round, third HR/managerial round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Trigent Software (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I got a call from the recruitment team for a F2F interview. The interview was very difficult. He took almost an hour interview. The interviewer was very friendly. He started asking about my routine in the present office. Asked about the area that I am comfortable in (server-side programming / client side programming / sql etc..) When I said I am comfortable in C# and server side programming, he asked me to write a small piece of code that I used in my previous projects. He then started asking about object oriented principles, basic data structures like stack, queue, list and asked me to design a custom collection data structure using c#. I was asked to sort an integer array. Then he asked the questions on c# 4.0, wcf, sql. I was not selected. But I got to learn many things.

Interview Questions

• When to use for & foreach What is the difference between IEnumerable<T> and ICollection<T>. What is clustered index and non-clustered index. The interviewer was more interested in the internal working of clustered & non-clustered indexes. He was not interested in any definition.   Answer Question

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Trigent Software (Bangalore (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

They call candidate for time pass. they don't take interview in time. HR from recruitment are use less & do time pass. Don't waste your time by visiting this company for interview.

Interview Questions

• They took profile & they don't even take interview for long time.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Trigent Software.

Interview

Telephonic followed by face to face and then HR interview

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Trigent Software.

Interview

My interview was good and there were lot of technical questions asked. Had to face 3 rounds of interview and I found it highly professional. People there were highly courteous and they addressed everyone with lot of respect. The JD was explained properly before the interview and they processed my profile once I was ok with the provided JD.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Trigent Software in August 2013.

Interview

once client interview is clear HR round is just formality for them.But they may try to negotiate on salary.Good Place to work but same issue like other consultancies i.e. relieving is painful for employee.

Negotiation

Ask for good hike.initially whatever u will get that's it.after 1 year completion hike willl be single digit.

Remote Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

interviewed at Trigent Software (Bangalore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

I had three round in their office.First one was Group discussion round in which they selected only few and I had my ops round and the end I had an interview with manager who asked me lot of technical questions.

Remote Support Engineer Interview

Interview

It consisted of gd, technical round and a hr round rolled into one final interview. Hr was pretty straight forward and relaxed. She was smiling and spoke in a casual way helping the candidates feel less nervous. gd was simple. we were given topics like future education and reservation in India. technical questions are asked based on your stream of education. hr interview was pretty ok. the manager was relaxed and helped me feel at ease. so all rounds cleared and now i await a screening in accenture. :)

Interview Questions

• something related to semi conductors i was asked.   1 Answer