Trigent Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

3.3

Easy Process Interview

If you are very strong in logical question, you can pass it easily. There will be three rounds of interviews. They are first technical round, second technical/managerial round, third HR/managerial round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trigent Software in February 2014.

I got a call from the recruitment team for a F2F interview.
    The interview was very difficult. He took almost an hour interview.
    The interviewer was very friendly.
    He started asking about my routine in the present office. Asked about the area that I am comfortable in (server-side programming / client side programming / sql etc..)
    When I said I am comfortable in C# and server side programming, he asked me to write a small piece of code that I used in my previous projects.
    He then started asking about object oriented principles, basic data structures like stack, queue, list and asked me to design a custom collection data structure using c#.
    I was asked to sort an integer array. Then he asked the questions on c# 4.0, wcf, sql.

I was not selected. But I got to learn many things.

Interview Questions
    • When to use for & foreach
      What is the difference between IEnumerable<T> and ICollection<T>.
      What is clustered index and non-clustered index. The interviewer was more interested in the internal working of clustered & non-clustered indexes. He was not interested in any definition.
        Answer Question

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Trigent Software in November 2013.

They call candidate for time pass. they don't take interview in time. HR from recruitment are use less & do time pass. Don't waste your time by visiting this company for interview.

Interview Questions
    • They took profile & they don't even take interview for long time.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Trigent Software.

Telephonic followed by face to face and then HR interview

Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trigent Software.

My interview was good and there were lot of technical questions asked. Had to face 3 rounds of interview and I found it highly professional. People there were highly courteous and they addressed everyone with lot of respect. The JD was explained properly before the interview and they processed my profile once I was ok with the provided JD.

Remote Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Trigent Software in August 2013.

I had three round in their office.First one was Group discussion round in which they selected only few and I had my ops round and the end I had an interview with manager who asked me lot of technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Trigent Software in August 2013.

once client interview is clear HR round is just formality for them.But they may try to negotiate on salary.Good Place to work but same issue like other consultancies i.e. relieving is painful for employee.

Ask for good hike.initially whatever u will get that's it.after 1 year completion hike willl be single digit.

Remote Support Engineer Interview

It consisted of gd, technical round and a hr round rolled into one final interview. Hr was pretty straight forward and relaxed. She was smiling and spoke in a casual way helping the candidates feel less nervous. gd was simple. we were given topics like future education and reservation in India. technical questions are asked based on your stream of education. hr interview was pretty ok. the manager was relaxed and helped me feel at ease. so all rounds cleared and now i await a screening in accenture. :)

Software Engineer Interview

4 rounds of interview. Written, 1st tech round, 2nd tech round, manager's round, hr round. Interview process is ok. They scrutinize and try to select best candidate willing to work for less salary.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Trigent Software.

I was being hired for a position with NetApp so there was only one round of interview with senior managers at Trigent. Interview was smooth