Trigyn Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Desktop Support Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trigyn Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview. The second step was a face to face. After the face to face interview it took a few weeks to hear back from the recruiter but was told that the company put a freeze on the position.

Interview Question – How to you test for network connectivity on a PC   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Desktop Support Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Trigyn Technologies in October 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process is smooth and fast.It contain many stages from telephonic to panel interview. Background check.

Interview Question – Everything was related to job profile.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation fix rate

Developer Interview

Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Trigyn Technologies.

Interview Details – Mostly on phone. Depending on what you are interviewing for eg developer , BA , QC etc.

Interview Question – None can think of , but most guys fail what is a plugin   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, standard package based on where you will be deployed

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Senior Software Test Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Trigyn Technologies in December 2009.

Interview Details – The first round of the interview would be a technical round, if the candidate performs well i guess HR round would be the next or else another techical round would be arranged.

Interview Question – Since i was a fresher it was a bit hard for me to answer some real time scenario questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was quite alright. In my case i was a fresher when i got into Trigyn, so there was no room for negotiation as such.

Worked for Trigyn Technologies? Contribute to the Community!