Trigyn Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies.

Interview

The interview process could be a little confusing. I was taken back by the state of the office when I entered (seemed a little run down). Also the job description I saw online wasn't similar to the description I was given at the interview. The interview process was also a little long, I basically had 3 interviews with 3 different people in the same day. I got there at 11am and didn't leave till 3 pm. This was probably due to the fact that everyone who was involved in the interview process was in the office that day and they thought it would save time if I spoke with everyone that day. But even so it still took about 3 weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, what is the most important quality in an employee   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview. The second step was a face to face. After the face to face interview it took a few weeks to hear back from the recruiter but was told that the company put a freeze on the position.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies.

Interview

I applied through recruiter of Trigyn. It was only 2 days process. There was two technical interviews but it varies time to time. Questions were standard. Few of them are difficult. I could answer most of the questions. Recruiter conducted the total interview programme in a very good way. I got their offer and accepted.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies.

Interview

Mostly on phone. Depending on what you are interviewing for eg developer , BA , QC etc.

Interview Questions

• None can think of , but most guys fail what is a plugin   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, standard package based on where you will be deployed

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Hiring process is smooth and fast.It contain many stages from telephonic to panel interview. Background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation fix rate

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

The first round of the interview would be a technical round, if the candidate performs well i guess HR round would be the next or else another techical round would be arranged.

Interview Questions

• Since i was a fresher it was a bit hard for me to answer some real time scenario questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was quite alright. In my case i was a fresher when i got into Trigyn, so there was no room for negotiation as such.