Trilliant Networks

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trilliant Networks

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trilliant Networks in January 2014.

At the time, Trilliant had just acquired SkyPilot Networks. Trilliant interview the SkyPilot employees and then selected which they would keep and which the would dismiss. 90 percent of the employees where let-go. In fact, those who moved to Trilliant were let-go from SkyPilot and re-hired by Trilliant. The interview process was simple, the department manager was the only interview. I'd had the job previously and so they new I was qualified. Neither HR nor the Support Manager new enough about wireless, networking or SkyPilot to ask any tough questions.

Interview Questions
    • Believe it or not, the HR director asked me a lot of questions about Star Trek. I'm not joking.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I was told that all former SkyPilot employees being transitioned to Trilliant would receive there former salary -10%

Marketing Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trilliant Networks in July 2009.

Did phone Interview, followed by a group panel interview that took a full eight hours.

Interview Questions
    • Asked how I would market products with not very much knowledge   View Answer
    Simple. Ask for what you think you are worth as follow on increases will be a long time in coming.