Trillium Family Services Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trillium Family Services

Skill Trainers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Trillium Family Services (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

They called me for an interview within the same day. A lot of questions about personal experience and situational responses. I was also allowed to ask as many questions as I wanted. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• describe one time you were in crisis and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Residential Skills Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Trillium Family Services (Corvallis, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview has three people interviewing you and then if you are asked back you have to four hour shift interacting with kids. The questions were interesting, I felt the best thing was to share a personal story to help. Also, when having four hour shift, make sure to ask the other staff members questions. This will help you in the long run. It will also be to help connect with others.

Interview Questions