Trilogy Financial Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trilogy Financial Services

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Trilogy Financial Services in December 2013.

They came to our school for the job fair, when I saw it, I thought I found a great company and all that. But later I realized and read it s just one of those pyramid schemes companies. They are asking questions about your credit card and stuff. Even though I made it through to 2nd interview I didn't go because I couldn't trust them when I went there first time. They are not professional at all.

Interview Questions

because they didn't look so trusty.

Other Interview Reviews for Trilogy Financial Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trilogy Financial Services in October 2013.

I applied online and they call me to schedule an interview. There are 3 interviews total. The first one is fairly short and the second one is a group interview and it took around 3 hours. The first one just asked you some basic questions. During the second interview, the interviewer talked about some details about the company and the position available. At the end, there is another one to one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Trilogy Financial Services in August 2012.

Nice people, steller office, did not entirely answer my questions. Pay and compensation structure not precise. Training is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Trilogy Financial Services.

Interview consisted of 1:1 interview with a hiring manager. Company builds their client base mostly through referrals. Interviewer mentioned that new FAs receive support from management in building client base, and they offer paid training. Office seems to have great diversity of people and culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trilogy Financial Services in January 2012.

relatively simple, two single interviews, then 1 group interview

second rate financial advisory firm. no high net worth client will take this firm seriously.

Financial Advisor Interview

Phone Interview followed by individual interview. After the initial interview, they did a group presentation on company's background then followed by another individual interview.

Interview Questions

Decided to pursuit in different career