Trilogy Financial Services

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Woburn, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Trilogy Financial Services in December 2013.

Interview Details – They came to our school for the job fair, when I saw it, I thought I found a great company and all that. But later I realized and read it s just one of those pyramid schemes companies. They are asking questions about your credit card and stuff. Even though I made it through to 2nd interview I didn't go because I couldn't trust them when I went there first time. They are not professional at all.

Interview Question – Do you have a credit card?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – because they didn't look so trusty.

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trilogy Financial Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and they call me to schedule an interview. There are 3 interviews total. The first one is fairly short and the second one is a group interview and it took around 3 hours. The first one just asked you some basic questions. During the second interview, the interviewer talked about some details about the company and the position available. At the end, there is another one to one interview.

Interview Question – All the questions are expected and straight forward.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trilogy Financial Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – relatively simple, two single interviews, then 1 group interview

Reason for Declining – second rate financial advisory firm. no high net worth client will take this firm seriously.

Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Trilogy Financial Services in August 2012.

Interview Details – Nice people, steller office, did not entirely answer my questions. Pay and compensation structure not precise. Training is good.

Corona, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Trilogy Financial Services.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of 1:1 interview with a hiring manager. Company builds their client base mostly through referrals. Interviewer mentioned that new FAs receive support from management in building client base, and they offer paid training. Office seems to have great diversity of people and culture.

Interview Question – Were you ever convicted of a misdemeanor or felony?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Trilogy Financial Services

Interview Details – Phone Interview followed by individual interview. After the initial interview, they did a group presentation on company's background then followed by another individual interview.

Interview Question – Behavior questions, nothing out of ordinary   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Decided to pursuit in different career

Worked for Trilogy Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!