Trilogy Health Services

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services in June 2014.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from the Don apx 3weeks after filling out on online application and also emailing my resume . Showed up when told to interview, had to sit and wait for 45 min as she was late . Had to wait an hour for second interview ._Seem to have some problems with organization .

Interview Question – Was very relaxed . I thought we were chit chatting though some questions were asked about prior work experience . Then I was told to return for second interview and job shadow .During second interview more of the same relaxed dialogue then turned over to floor nurse for job shadow, unpaid on my own time , but helpful for assessing work climate .   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They began with a base rate then added 25 cents for each year experience . Also a dollar more for evening and night shift .This was acceptable to me so no further negotiations required .

CNA Interview

CNA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – It is a two part interview, first with head of nursing, second with assistant head of nursing. After the interview, they set up a job shadow process to see if you will like the position, should you be hired.

Interview Question – It was mostly just general questions inquiring about years of experience, availability, pay, and what would you do type scenario question. Basically stuff that any seasoned CNA should know. So no difficult or unexpected questions at all, but be sure to do your homework on the company before the interview to be better prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At first, I felt like they were low-balling, considering I came with four years of experience and strong skills set. Thankfully tho, pay was negotiable.

STNA Interview

STNA

I applied online and interviewed at Trilogy Health Services.

Interview Details – Pretty quick interviews. Filled an application online, got a call within a week for an interview. You interview with the DON. She asked me about my self (previous jobs, high school etc.) And then asked me how I prioritized tasks. That was it. Took 5 minutes. Got called a week later for a 2 hour job shadow and 2nd interview after the job shadow. 2nd interview was with an LPN that was working. All she asked was what do you do in your free time. A week later I got called in for a drug test (mouth swab kind) and I physical through them. All results were given right away. This is when you find out how much you get payed and sign off on it. A week later you have three days of orientation, 2 days of training and you are on your own.

Interview Question – How do you prioritize?   View Answer

CNA Interview

CNA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services.

Interview Details – The hiring process was general when it comes to the process for most CNA jobs. I cannot really think what they were but they are common sense questions. You are interview by DON then administrater.

Negotiation Details – The problem I had was with payrate they dont want to tell you it until last minute and they do not really have a rate of pay for experience. I was getting paid less then some who I had more experience than.

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Lansing, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was good. Organized, able to speak with other staff members.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the interviewer offered the position but I felt the amount of the salary was low for the amount of work I would be doing. I countered offer of increase of two dollars. The interviewer did not have to professionalism to call me back on either a yes or no.

Very Easy Interview

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Certified Nursing Assistant
Shelbyville, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Basically they call you and if you get an interview you got the job. They will ask you all sorts of normal questions, about stuff that any CNA should know, but I have never heard of a CNA getting an interview and not getting hired. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – I didn't think it was difficult but some CNA's do. They asked me about HIPPA Policy, and about Resident Abuse Policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there wasn't any. You basically get hired on the spot.

Nurse Interview

Nurse
Evansville, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – Application and interview process took almost 2 weeks. They lost papers twice. Job Shadow with nurse turned into 4 hours of work as a CNA due to staffing. Not paid for work by the way. Supervisory staff cold and unfriendly, Stated I was not "Trilogy" material (I`ve been a Long Term Care nurse for 25 years.) Friends told me that they wouldn`t hire anyone that didn`t look good enough, or they never heard from them after interview process, phone calls never returned. Not impressed, and this is a new facility.

Interview Questions

• First interview with ADON very positive, very informative   View Answers (3)
  • Interview #2 with DON I felt like she regarded me as an alien life form   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Louisville, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services in May 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiting card sent out, resume submitted. Got call from recruiter, returned call x 3, resume lost by company then found 3 weeks later. Brief phone interview, the 1 on 1 interview. Review of benefits and job description. Salary negotiation. Declined offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current job.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Benefits were too expensive - offset hourly rate (which was good) too much.

Worked for Trilogy Health Services? Contribute to the Community!