Trilogy Health Services LLC

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CNA Interview

CNA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services LLC.

Interview Details – The hiring process was general when it comes to the process for most CNA jobs. I cannot really think what they were but they are common sense questions. You are interview by DON then administrater.

Negotiation Details – The problem I had was with payrate they dont want to tell you it until last minute and they do not really have a rate of pay for experience. I was getting paid less then some who I had more experience than.

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Lansing, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services LLC in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was good. Organized, able to speak with other staff members.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the interviewer offered the position but I felt the amount of the salary was low for the amount of work I would be doing. I countered offer of increase of two dollars. The interviewer did not have to professionalism to call me back on either a yes or no.

Very Easy Interview

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Certified Nursing Assistant
Shelbyville, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services LLC in September 2012.

Interview Details – Basically they call you and if you get an interview you got the job. They will ask you all sorts of normal questions, about stuff that any CNA should know, but I have never heard of a CNA getting an interview and not getting hired. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – I didn't think it was difficult but some CNA's do. They asked me about HIPPA Policy, and about Resident Abuse Policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there wasn't any. You basically get hired on the spot.

Nurse Interview

Nurse
Evansville, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services LLC in October 2011.

Interview Details – Application and interview process took almost 2 weeks. They lost papers twice. Job Shadow with nurse turned into 4 hours of work as a CNA due to staffing. Not paid for work by the way. Supervisory staff cold and unfriendly, Stated I was not "Trilogy" material (I`ve been a Long Term Care nurse for 25 years.) Friends told me that they wouldn`t hire anyone that didn`t look good enough, or they never heard from them after interview process, phone calls never returned. Not impressed, and this is a new facility.

Interview Questions

• First interview with ADON very positive, very informative   View Answers (3)
  • Interview #2 with DON I felt like she regarded me as an alien life form   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Louisville, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Trilogy Health Services LLC in May 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiting card sent out, resume submitted. Got call from recruiter, returned call x 3, resume lost by company then found 3 weeks later. Brief phone interview, the 1 on 1 interview. Review of benefits and job description. Salary negotiation. Declined offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current job.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Benefits were too expensive - offset hourly rate (which was good) too much.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Trilogy Health Services LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trilogy Health Services LLC interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Trilogy Health Services LLC employees and interview candidates.