Trimble Navigation

Very Easy Interview

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
Westminster, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Trimble Navigation in June 2011.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview which lasted about 90 minutes. The phone interview consisted of an overview of the position, measurement of my experience and work history and a determination of my interest level. Once making it through the phone interview process, I was asked to visit the Westminster Office for a round of interviews with the Director of Sales, Director of Marketing and also with HR. Each individual interview was scheduled to last an hour. However, each session ran over making the overall session last approximately four and a half hours.

The individual interviews didn't seem to be organized too well. The questions were all over the place and didn't seem to be related to the position. In fact, the interview seemed to be more of a venting opportunity. From what I gathered, there are major organizational changes taking place and the employees aren't exactly happy with them. More importantly, the company is experiencing high turn over and the foils who plan to ride it out are seeing their workload double.

Overall, it seems that Trimble has loft goals and are lacking in quality employees to achieve them. Way to much complaining during the interview process to get walk a way with a warm fuzzy or feelings that this is the right company for me.

Shortly after, I was informed that the company stock price took a nose dive and that the open position was being put on hold.....

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years??   View Answer
  • Are you willing to travel more than 70% of the time?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trimble Navigation

Worked for Trimble Navigation? Contribute to the Community!