Trimont Real Estate Advisors

Unclaimed Profile

Trimont Real Estate Advisors Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trimont Real Estate Advisors

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through online and was scheduled for an interview within a week.
    First round consisted of 3 people including senior director. Mostly behavior questions and some "think out side of box" like questions.
    Invited for second round interview after about 2 weeks from the first round.
    Interviewed with multiple people including asset managers. Same, behavior questions and some technical questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online through company's website. I was contacted by Human Resources via phone within two weeks of submitting my application to set up a in person interview. The initial interview took place at the company's headquarters and consisted of a Group / Panel interview with four Asset Managers. The interview lasted approximately one hour.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of meeting members of the Team to discuss basically just my experiences and what I am good at.. It was a pretty relaxing environment. Every one there seemed nice and the benefits they offer are very comprehensive. I recommend interviewing with them if you get a chance.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

interviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Very formal and professional ensure you are capable of doing what is listed on your resume

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation take what you can get.

Asset Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Met and interviewed with four people and it was a total of four hours. Senior position so that was not too uncommon.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of detailed questions about prior experience and were obviously figuring out if I was going to be a good fit.   Answer Question

Asset Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

Received initial call from HR recruiter who conducted a phone interview. Then she set up a follow up phone interview with a team leader. We discussed the position and the job requirements as well as my background, then set up a time for me to come into the office for an official interview. The official interview was with three team leaders.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interviews were very easy. First I met with the team leader who explained to me about the job. Most of the questions he asked where behavioral and about my career. After a couple of weeks I was invited to the second interview with 2 other managers. Again all the questions were behavioral. A couple of weeks later i received my offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

The interviews were pretty straight forward. I began the interview process as an undergrad with an on-campus interview with 2 employees. It was more informational than anything and gave me a good idea of what exactly the company does. It was also a "get to know you" type of interview. I was called in to interview in their offices the next week. I went through 3 interviews with anywhere from 2 to 5 people. The questions they asked were behavioral in nature but were very in-depth. Everyone was extremely nice and made the interview process much more comfortable.

Asset Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Trimont Real Estate Advisors in May 2008.

Interview

Interview began w/ 2 hiring officers, then a regional manager during the 2nd round and a principal during the final round. I received a verbal offer within days of the final round. After my first counter to the verbal offer, hiring officers rescinded the offer. My first counter consisted of 5% increase to the base comp only.

Interview Questions

• what's the most challenging task you've experienced thus far?   Answer Question