Trinchero Family Estates Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinchero Family Estates

Seasonal Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call for the first round of interview with the human resources team and followed by a phone interview with the lab supervisor due to my location. After a few weeks I received an offer by phone. For local I believe they will conduct the second round on the site.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard question about past experience and lab related experience.   Answer Question

Harvest Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Helena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Saint Helena, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy going and very conversational interview with the lab supervisor. Nothing too tricky was asked. Basically wanted you to explain you responsibilities that is on your resume and the lab supervisor will move on to tell you what to expect in the internship

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Napa, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I heard about the job through a networking contact and applied through that person. I then had a phone screen with HR followed by a morning of 1:1 interviews with various brand managers. The company is very warm and friendly. Be sure to know the company and the industry well. Overall a very good experience.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lodi, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Lodi, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Email correspondence preceded a phone interview, and after screening, I was invited onsite to one of their lab facilities for a face to face with a Director and direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were very general, asking things like "What do you offer to the team?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.