Trinity Baptist Church Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Baptist Church

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Trinity Baptist Church (Mount Pleasant, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was with ministers, executive pastor, and financial secretary. Although this was a bit intimidating, it made me feel as if each employees opinion was important and taken into consideration. Each person asked multiple questions standard to interviews. In addition questions regarding spiritual and religious beliefs were asked which was appropriate to me since this position is within a church. A second interview was scheduled for another date with the lead Pastor. Similar questions, more of an opportunity for him to meet me and see if he agreed with the assessment of the other team interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

An offer was submitted and I accepted. This is a non-profit religious organization and the offer was fair.