Trinity Baptist Church Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Pleasant, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Trinity Baptist Church in September 2009.

Initial interview was with ministers, executive pastor, and financial secretary. Although this was a bit intimidating, it made me feel as if each employees opinion was important and taken into consideration. Each person asked multiple questions standard to interviews. In addition questions regarding spiritual and religious beliefs were asked which was appropriate to me since this position is within a church. A second interview was scheduled for another date with the lead Pastor. Similar questions, more of an opportunity for him to meet me and see if he agreed with the assessment of the other team interviewers.

Interview Questions
    An offer was submitted and I accepted. This is a non-profit religious organization and the offer was fair.

Worked for Trinity Baptist Church? Contribute to the Community!