Trinity Corporate Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Lawyer Interview

Corporate Lawyer
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Trinity Corporate Services in September 2008.

Interview Details – I sent a CV to the attention of one of the Company's Managers after which i was called to an interview. At the interview i was asked to complete 2 tests: one test comprising of legal knowledge and a practical case and one test comprising in a translation from Romanian to English of a legal document. At a later date, i was called again for a second interview we talked about the financial arrangement. In the end i received an official offer, via email, stating the job position, financial package and length of the contract.

Interview Question – I was asked if an EU citizen works in Romania for a short period how would his/her taxes and social contributions be managed   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was friendly and met with my expectations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Trinity Corporate Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trinity Corporate Services Corporate Lawyer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Trinity Corporate Services employees and interview candidates.