Trinity Health Interview Questions

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Trinity Health.

phone interview

offer was low

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trinity Health in January 2013.

Recruiter does an initial phone screen interview; a second phone interview; 1-2 face-to-face interviews in which the recruiter will alert you of whether or not you will be offered the job.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Lake, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Lake, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trinity Health in June 2012.

Online application, Interviewed by one director

begin with parttime advance to full time, yearly raises

Plant Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hampton, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hampton, IA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Trinity Health in November 2011.

phone interview
    one on one interview
    team interview

Interview Questions
    • What would I like to change about my life.   View Answer
    Salary and working hours

Desktop and Network Support - Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton Township, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton Township, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Trinity Health in April 2011.

I had two interviews. The first interview was with the manager and the top two associates and the second interview was with the entire team.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked many technical questions, but the one that threw me off was - what is the difference between the north and south bridge on a computer.   Answer Question
    They offered me a wage and I accepted it. I didn't want to negotiate, I just wanted a job.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hls, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hls, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trinity Health in February 2010.

Contacted by recruiter via email to schedule phone interview. The phone interview was 45 min. long and consisted of standard questions:
    Why do you want this position?
    What skills do you bring to the position?
    Walk through of my resume highlights
    What has been your most rewarding accomplishment?
    How would you evalute your ability to deal with conflict?

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses that tested your coping skills.   Answer Question
    • What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision.   Answer Question

Resident Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trinity Health in November 2009.

Hiring process was very professional, I was asked all of the correct questions I felt should have been asked.

no negotiation was done

Med Tech II, Clin Labs Blood Bank Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Trinity Health in June 2008.

I submitted my resume online to Loyola. I was contacted by telephone to schedule a date and time for an interview. They were very efficient in that the basic Human Resources interview and the interview with the hiring manager and supervisor were all scheduled for the same day. I was required to take a written examination to determine my suitability for the position as well as my overall work ethic, attitude, best fit, and other considerations. I felt that the entire process was handled thoroughly and efficiently. I left without any questions regarding the position and responsibilities. Once references were checked, I was offered the position. This part of the process took only two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is the same one I encounter at all interviews; my salary requirements. Since I felt that this position was vital to my professional and personal growth, I had a difficult time answering that.   Answer Question
    I was only able to negotiate my starting date. The salary offer was rigid.

Systems Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Trinity Health in July 2010.

I applied online. It took about 6 months to get a response. I was given a phone interview first, about 10 minutes. I was then given a 1-1 interview with my current boss. I was treated well, and answered questions directly. The next part was harder - interviewing with a selected group of 3-4 team members. I was fairly comfortable, but still nervous. This took about 45 minutes. I followed up with a thank you letter. A couple weeks later HR called and made me an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    I asked for a increase in salary of about 3%. I got about 1.5%. Be careful.

Systems Analyst I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Trinity Health in October 2008.

Interviewed with team manager and two senior analysts, questions were the typical interview questions. Some technical questions. The entire process lasted 2 months from initially applying to accepting the job offer.