Trinity Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Secretary Interview

Executive Secretary
Livonia, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trinity Health in January 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter does an initial phone screen interview; a second phone interview; 1-2 face-to-face interviews in which the recruiter will alert you of whether or not you will be offered the job.

Interview Question – I was not asked any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview Details – phone interview

Interview Question – tell me a joke   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – offer was low

Plant Operations Manager Interview

Plant Operations Manager
New Hampton, IA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Trinity Health in November 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Resident Care Assistant Interview

Resident Care Assistant
Brighton, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Trinity Health in November 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very professional, I was asked all of the correct questions I felt should have been asked.

Interview Question – What is your worst asset?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was done

Med Tech II, Clin Labs Blood Bank Interview

Med Tech II, Clin Labs Blood Bank
Maywood, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Trinity Health in June 2008.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online to Loyola. I was contacted by telephone to schedule a date and time for an interview. They were very efficient in that the basic Human Resources interview and the interview with the hiring manager and supervisor were all scheduled for the same day. I was required to take a written examination to determine my suitability for the position as well as my overall work ethic, attitude, best fit, and other considerations. I felt that the entire process was handled thoroughly and efficiently. I left without any questions regarding the position and responsibilities. Once references were checked, I was offered the position. This part of the process took only two weeks.

Interview Question – The most difficult question is the same one I encounter at all interviews; my salary requirements. Since I felt that this position was vital to my professional and personal growth, I had a difficult time answering that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was only able to negotiate my starting date. The salary offer was rigid.

Desktop and Network Support - Tech I Interview

Desktop and Network Support - Tech I
Clinton Township, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Trinity Health in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. The first interview was with the manager and the top two associates and the second interview was with the entire team.

Interview Question – I was asked many technical questions, but the one that threw me off was - what is the difference between the north and south bridge on a computer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a wage and I accepted it. I didn't want to negotiate, I just wanted a job.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Nursing Assistant
White Lake, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Trinity Health in June 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, Interviewed by one director

Negotiation Details – begin with parttime advance to full time, yearly raises

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Farmington Hls, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Trinity Health in February 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter via email to schedule phone interview. The phone interview was 45 min. long and consisted of standard questions:
Why do you want this position?
What skills do you bring to the position?
Walk through of my resume highlights
What has been your most rewarding accomplishment?
How would you evalute your ability to deal with conflict?

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses that tested your coping skills.   Answer Question
  • What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision.   Answer Question

Systems Architect Interview

Systems Architect

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Trinity Health in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online. It took about 6 months to get a response. I was given a phone interview first, about 10 minutes. I was then given a 1-1 interview with my current boss. I was treated well, and answered questions directly. The next part was harder - interviewing with a selected group of 3-4 team members. I was fairly comfortable, but still nervous. This took about 45 minutes. I followed up with a thank you letter. A couple weeks later HR called and made me an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I asked for a increase in salary of about 3%. I got about 1.5%. Be careful.

Systems Analyst I Interview

Systems Analyst I

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Trinity Health in October 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with team manager and two senior analysts, questions were the typical interview questions. Some technical questions. The entire process lasted 2 months from initially applying to accepting the job offer.

Interview Question – What three words best describe you.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Trinity Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trinity Health interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Trinity Health employees and interview candidates.