Trinity Partners

www.trinitypartners.com

Trinity Partners Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Partners

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Trinity Partners.

sent in resume, phone screen, and onsite interview. Onsite consisted of multiple behavioral interviews and a case study.

Interview Questions
    • The case wasn't too difficult, but took some time to work through.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Trinity Partners.

I was lucky enough to intern with Trinity for a summer. The work was challenging and interesting, the people are exceptionally bright and motivated, and the atmosphere is very much welcoming. I will most likely be accepting their full-time offer - it's a rare find to come across a life sciences boutique firm that can excel in all three categories: project work, people, and atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • I received several interesting cases - all of their questions are based off of previous work they have done. Know the drug development process, ask thoughtful questions, and you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

interviewed at Trinity Partners in January 2012.

Three rounds. Asked general questions. Per their site, Trinity Partners strive to develop something more than business relationships with our clients. We understand and invest in their business issues so that we can work with them in full collaboration.

This enables us to provide the innovative strategic solutions, not just the diagnosis, for a variety of health care business issues. In this way, we deliver just the right blend of strategic and tactical offerings to meet our clients' specific needs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hanover, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Trinity Partners in October 2012.

First round interview - 15 minutes fit, 15 minutes case. Two second round interviews - 45 min. A day at corporate offices for final round.

Interview Questions
    • If you were doing a case for Trinity, how would you describe it to friends or family?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

3 rounds total, case interviews involved

Associate Consultant Interview

Phone interview (no case), 1 round of on-site interviews (3-4), case + behavioral based

Interview Questions
    • what are three traits your friends would describe you as?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Trinity Partners in September 2011.

Had a hlf hour interview. The first 15 minutes went in talking about myself and walking through my resume. This was followed by a 15 minute case study. A very simple one with one qualitative and one quantitative question. Was required to absorb a lot of information.

Interview Questions

Worked for Trinity Partners? Contribute to the Community!