Trinity Partners

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Partners

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting. The process consisted of a first round interview, a second round interview the next day if you were invited back, and then a final round in their office. I think it is pretty standard. Their communication was primarily through email and the on campus website.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Trinity Partners.

Recruiting process was through school. I sent in my resume, cover letter, and transcript. Soon after, I received first round interviews which were one on one. 15 minutes talk about resume, 15 minutes case study - a bit sciencey

Interview Questions
    • What is a question you would have wanted me to ask you so that I can get to know you better?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Trinity Partners in October 2014.

Applied through online campus recruiting. My interview as on campus at the career services building: short 30 minute interview which was half fit and half case. The case study pertained to the peak market sales for a drug that a company was developing. All in all a pleasant experience, my interviewer wasn't particularly enthusiastic though.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Trinity Partners.

sent in resume, phone screen, and onsite interview. Onsite consisted of multiple behavioral interviews and a case study.

Interview Questions
    • The case wasn't too difficult, but took some time to work through.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Trinity Partners.

I was lucky enough to intern with Trinity for a summer. The work was challenging and interesting, the people are exceptionally bright and motivated, and the atmosphere is very much welcoming. I will most likely be accepting their full-time offer - it's a rare find to come across a life sciences boutique firm that can excel in all three categories: project work, people, and atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • I received several interesting cases - all of their questions are based off of previous work they have done. Know the drug development process, ask thoughtful questions, and you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trinity Partners in October 2012.

First round interview - 15 minutes fit, 15 minutes case. Two second round interviews - 45 min. A day at corporate offices for final round.

Interview Questions
    • If you were doing a case for Trinity, how would you describe it to friends or family?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

interviewed at Trinity Partners in January 2012.

Three rounds. Asked general questions. Per their site, Trinity Partners strive to develop something more than business relationships with our clients. We understand and invest in their business issues so that we can work with them in full collaboration.

This enables us to provide the innovative strategic solutions, not just the diagnosis, for a variety of health care business issues. In this way, we deliver just the right blend of strategic and tactical offerings to meet our clients' specific needs.

Consultant Interview

3 rounds total, case interviews involved

Associate Consultant Interview

Phone interview (no case), 1 round of on-site interviews (3-4), case + behavioral based

Interview Questions
    • what are three traits your friends would describe you as?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Trinity Partners in September 2011.

Had a hlf hour interview. The first 15 minutes went in talking about myself and walking through my resume. This was followed by a 15 minute case study. A very simple one with one qualitative and one quantitative question. Was required to absorb a lot of information.