Trinity Technology Group (CA) Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Technology Group (CA)

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trinity Technology Group (CA) (Sacramento, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Got a call from the technical recruiter, discussed my qualifications for the position.
    We scheduled an on-site interview for the next week.
    I went into the office for the interview and talked to the QA lead and the technical recruiter together. The interview went well and they told me they would submit my resume to the client as she likes to interview potential employees. Also told I might need to talk to one of the owners of the company. I didn't hear back for a week or so and finally emailed the recruiter. She said they had put a hold on the position and would let me know later if opened up again.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trinity Technology Group (CA).

Interview

Disorganized, chaotic and very rushed. I didn't even know what the interview process was going to be like, I just got setup with an interview at a coffee shop with the owner who was more interested in talking then listening. As long as you know your basics around basic concepts you should be able to hold your own without any problem at all.

Interview Questions

• None really, it was one of those one sided interviews where you don't really have too many questions asked of you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes and you should do it now because anything promised as a review process or bonuses will likely not happen.