TripAdvisor Content Specialist Interview Questions

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TripAdvisor (Newton, MA).

Interview

Got a phone call on Monday to come in and interview on Thursday. When I arrived, I was sitting with my competition. There were 5 of us. We were all put in separate interview rooms and the interviewers moved from room to room. Met with 6 people on day 1. Got a call back Friday for a second interview on Wednesday. Met with 2 more people.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions asked during this interview. It seemed the group was more concerned with personality fit than actual experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation, I tried.

Other Interview Reviews for TripAdvisor

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TripAdvisor (Newton, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Extremely lengthy process, took 4 weeks and 5 interviews. Most of them were held over skype. Interviewed by hiring managers, plus VP, plus future colleague. Screening from HR was quite quick. Put it was all worth it!

Interview Questions