TripAdvisor Content Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TripAdvisor.

Got a phone call on Monday to come in and interview on Thursday. When I arrived, I was sitting with my competition. There were 5 of us. We were all put in separate interview rooms and the interviewers moved from room to room. Met with 6 people on day 1.
Got a call back Friday for a second interview on Wednesday. Met with 2 more people.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions asked during this interview. It seemed the group was more concerned with personality fit than actual experience.   Answer Question
There was no room for negotiation, I tried.

Other Interview Reviews for TripAdvisor

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TripAdvisor in April 2013.

Extremely lengthy process, took 4 weeks and 5 interviews. Most of them were held over skype. Interviewed by hiring managers, plus VP, plus future colleague. Screening from HR was quite quick. Put it was all worth it!

Interview Questions