TripAdvisor Interview Questions in Oxford, England

Costumer Service Advisor In Oxford Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TripAdvisor (Oxford, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

The process implies one telephone interview with a person of Human Resources in EE.UU. After that there is an interview in the place you will supposely be located,in my case it was Oxford. I can't tell more about the interview process as this is how far I managed to get.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TripAdvisor (Oxford, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Had interview at school's career service, first was provided with some class definitions( Coupon and Location where the locations have a parent location) and was asked to implement a method to find the best coupon according to a locationId. then we discussed its complexity. I felt not too bad but got the rejection letter. The feedback was didnt explain enough while i was writing the code.