TripAdvisor SEO Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TripAdvisor (Newton, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

I contacted HR about a role I was interested in via email and was connected with a HR rep who scheduled a phone screening. As it turns out, the role requirements on the website and what TA wanted were vastly different. There were experience and skills TA wanted that were not listed in the role description. Phone screen lasted all of 10 minutes, I politely ended the conversation when it was clear the HR rep wasn't interested and they wanted someone with a different skill-set. I followed up with the rep to thank them for talking, despite the conversation being unproductive, and then later followed up with a question about another role which received no response. HR responsiveness and professionalism leaves quite a bit to be desired.