TripAdvisor Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TripAdvisor (Newton, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen then in person interview with six people. The culture seems to be very open, friendly and the people were great. I do feel that they are a bit unfocused and in my case, unsure what they were looking for in the role. The position I interviewed for was not defined and I was provided with no job description prior.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TripAdvisor

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TripAdvisor (Newton, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn, and I had a brief call with her, who shared my information with the hiring manager. Had a pleasant, professional and friendly phone call and was invited to meet with other folks and managers from the product team. Questions were heavily focused on data-driven decision making, rapid iteration and emphasized their "speed wins" attitude. Everyone was friendly and open.

Interview Questions

• Standard metrics questions, product/tech landscape questions and cultural fit discussions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the offer was competitive and within my range from the get go.