TripAdvisor

TripAdvisor Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TripAdvisor in March 2014.

Initial phone screen then in person interview with six people. The culture seems to be very open, friendly and the people were great. I do feel that they are a bit unfocused and in my case, unsure what they were looking for in the role. The position I interviewed for was not defined and I was provided with no job description prior.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TripAdvisor

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TripAdvisor in May 2013.

A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn, and I had a brief call with her, who shared my information with the hiring manager. Had a pleasant, professional and friendly phone call and was invited to meet with other folks and managers from the product team. Questions were heavily focused on data-driven decision making, rapid iteration and emphasized their "speed wins" attitude. Everyone was friendly and open.

Interview Questions
    • Standard metrics questions, product/tech landscape questions and cultural fit discussions   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as the offer was competitive and within my range from the get go.