Triple C Designs Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triple C Designs

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Triple C Designs.

Interview

There is something strange about this place. Kept me waiting for almost an hour so I pretty well lost interest. It was a very easy interview, so easy I don't think he knows what he wants. I see that they interview for sales week after week... I've seen the same ads for 3 months now with different titles attached.

Interview Questions

• "Were you waiting long?" And this was about 50 minutes after our scheduled time.   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Interview

I had about 5 interviews with Triple C.

Interview Questions

• I believe we covered just about every possible question.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triple C Designs (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The company culture is great! Many opportunities to be promoted within and recognized for your hard work and achievements. A fast paced and growing company which great to start off your career!

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triple C Designs (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I got a call to set up a phone interview and we spoke for almost 45 minutes. I sent my references as requested and heard nothing for several days until I e-mailed to ask if any decisions have been made about who will be invited for an in person interview. I was told to come in for a second interview where I would also meet the owner. I get there in the afternoon, only shook the bosses hand while he went off to another task and had a second interview with the person I spoke to on the phone. In the interview, the woman is asking me the same questions she did on the phone then proceeds to tell me that the position was filled and that they filled it that morning.. Why wasn't I told this BEFORE I came in for an interview? There was ample time to call me and cancel. Then she says there is another position available and that they are still interviewing for it. AGAIN, why not tell me this before I come for a position you KNEW was already filled? Call me and say the position I applied for is filled, we will consider you for another and let you know. How hard is that? THEN she tells me only my last job would be considered in the decision process. AGAIN, why did they waste my time? She had my resume during the phone interview why invite me in for a second if you thought my experience wasn't enough? that's basically what she said. She just kept saying, "to be honest with you". I was so angry. I just said thanks for interviewing and left. So...I go back to my job search and a few days later what do I see? The same job re-posted. The job that she said was filled. Most people would call the company and ask for a second chance. I wanted nothing to do with those liars. And wouldn't you know, I saw the job advertised again just this week. What's going on over there? its a very small company. No more than 6-8 people, so its not like a major corporation that automatically reposts positions. And I found the job on Craigslist so its not like they had a contract to fulfill.

Interview Questions

• on a scale of 1 to 5 which factors are most important to you when considering a job? and she gave a list of 4-5 things like salary,etc.   Answer Question