Triple-I Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triple-I

Director - Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Triple-I (Overland Park, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

The owner, Chairman of the Board, interviewed me first for 2 hours. This was an easy conversation that covered my background and the company's. Then the CEO joined for another hour. This was followed by a meeting with the VP - Business Development on another day with more time with the CEO. Overall, I came away with a great understanding of the company, vision, values and strategic plan and they came to understand how I can add value to the team.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in my next position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, since I am in sales I expected this and they were reasonable in the negotiations.

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Triple-I.

Interview

Very knowledgeable recruiter, interesting and unique job description - thorough skills assement, and testing. Including critical thinking assessment the interview questions are not difficult if you belief in driving results through clear understanding and complexity of client need, and provide a results based strategies.

Interview Questions