Triple Point Technology
www.tpt.com Westport, CT 500 to 999 Employees

Triple Point Technology Delivery Services Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Services Consultant Interview

Delivery Services Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Triple Point Technology in April 2011.

Interview Details – 3 Tier Interview Process worked up the chain

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Delivery Services Consultant Interview

Delivery Services Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Triple Point Technology in December 2010.

Interview Details – I worked with a headhunter that has dealt with Triple Point on several occasions, in a way this made things progress quite quickly. About 7 days after my credentials were submitted by the headhunter to the hiring manager, I was informed that they wanted to conduct a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of a detailed explanation of my prior experience. There was also a verbal test administered to verify my understanding of several concepts related to energy trading and finance. The hiring manager told me at the time that he wanted me to come in to the office for an in-person interview the following week. The headhunter worked with the hiring manager to determine when this 2nd round would take place. I went in for a face-to-face interview about two weeks after the initial submission of my credentials. My first face-to-face was with the hiring manager, it was essentially just a "nice to see you in person" kind of interview to make sure I was who I said I was and that I knew how to talk to people in person. I then talked to two other senior consultants that were not managers and they talked to me about the role and answered any questions that I had. My final interview was with the VP over the hiring managers group. He asked me why I wanted to work for TPT and answered any final questions. The entire process for the second round took about 4 hours. I received notice of an offer through my headhunter and a formal offer from the HR manager that evening.

Interview Question – How would you calculate the mark-to-market of a standard swap transaction?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was very little negotiation that took place. The headhunter initially asked me what my salary range was. I later found out that the hiring manager was willing to pay more than my salary range. However, my headhunter said that they would not go above the range that I initially specified. The final offer was right in the middle of the range that I specified.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Triple Point Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triple Point Technology Delivery Services Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Triple Point Technology employees and interview candidates.