Triple Ring Technolgies

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Newark, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Triple Ring Technolgies in June 2011.

Interview Details – simple questions regarding my resume, products I've designed in the past and a system-level presentation at the white board.

the interviewer asked questions and kept saying "if you don't know this we won't move further" before I was given the chance to respond.
I played this game and I still responded a few questions but couldn't take more of his attitude.and decided to leave the interview.
I was left to discover the way out of the company by myself.

Interview Question – how can you make a histogram?
(no other information given as to what histogram are we talking about)
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – disrespectful engineering team, managers not concerned with this

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Triple Ring Technolgies in January 2011.

Interview Details – Two people were present, which was a junior engineer and the director of engineering. They just asked simple questions on my resume. The director asked me to solve or explain how I would solve a simple engineering problem on the white board.

Overall the interview was incredibly stress free and easy; however, most if not all their questions could have been done through a simple phone interview to screen out candidates.

Interview Question – Can you identify the degrees of freedom on this prototype we have here?   Answer Question

Worked for Triple Ring Technolgies? Contribute to the Community!