Triple Ring Technolgies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triple Ring Technolgies

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Triple Ring Technolgies in June 2011.

simple questions regarding my resume, products I've designed in the past and a system-level presentation at the white board.

the interviewer asked questions and kept saying "if you don't know this we won't move further" before I was given the chance to respond.
    I played this game and I still responded a few questions but couldn't take more of his attitude.and decided to leave the interview.
    I was left to discover the way out of the company by myself.

Interview Questions
    • how can you make a histogram?
      (no other information given as to what histogram are we talking about)
        View Answer

disrespectful engineering team, managers not concerned with this

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Triple Ring Technolgies in January 2011.

Two people were present, which was a junior engineer and the director of engineering. They just asked simple questions on my resume. The director asked me to solve or explain how I would solve a simple engineering problem on the white board.

Overall the interview was incredibly stress free and easy; however, most if not all their questions could have been done through a simple phone interview to screen out candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Can you identify the degrees of freedom on this prototype we have here?   Answer Question