Tris3ct

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tris3ct

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Tris3ct.

The entire interview process was conducted over the phone. It went rather quickly, and within 4 business days I had a contract in hand. They must have been in a rush to hire, as even the interviews were very straight forward, not getting into specifics, but just asking do you have experience in.... all I had to say was Yes or No!

Interview Questions
not much negotiations as I dealt through a recruiter who only found me jobs I was interested in.

Other Interview Reviews for Tris3ct

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tris3ct.

I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter and had multiple rounds of interviews with HR, Hiring managers and even a few people from the client side. questions were straight forward, and after they realized I had the professional experience they focused a lot on personality fit, which I greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • nothing too difficult, typical processes of an account manager.   Answer Question
    They were good at getting me to throw out a range, and they met me at the lower end of my range. I accepted without negotiating.