Tristate Custom Cleaners

Very Easy Interview

Appointment Setter Interview

Appointment Setter
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tristate Custom Cleaners in November 2010.

Interview Details – I found their ad on craigslist.org and I called them and they immediately set up an interview with me, the next day. At the interview, I was shown a sheet of paper that had all of the details of my pay, but was not given the paper to keep. Rather than asking why I thought I was qualified to work there, they were pitching their company to me as a great place to work, great pay, etc etc. At the time, I did not think anything of it, but given their high turnover rate, and nature of work, it makes much more sense.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself (as leading question)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was not a negotiation, they dictated my pay and payment plan to me. I could take it or leave it. They offered $300 per pay period (1st-15th, 16th-30th of every month) as a base rate for working 27 hours/week. If I were to exceed the $300 in commission (which never happens for anyone), I would receive commission instead of base pay, but not in addition to.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tristate Custom Cleaners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tristate Custom Cleaners interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tristate Custom Cleaners employees and interview candidates.