Triton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Long Beach, MS

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Triton.

Interview Details – After initial phone call an interview was arranged for that week. I met with 2 different managers and 3-4 developers.

The meeting with management was pretty straight-forward, but the developer interviews were more involved. Some asked me to solve problems on the board. One actually validated one of my websites and asked me what the errors meant.

The interviews lasted a large part of the day, at least 3-4 hours, and we also did lunch. Overall it was a long experience, but not too bad.

Interview Question – The most difficult question had to do with solving a coding problem involving ASCII text on the marker board. I did an awful job as I hadn't done that kind of coding since college, but explained that I'm more of a web developer and we moved on.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I felt the initial offer was more than fair so I accepted it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inbound Sales Interview

Inbound Sales

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triton in June 2009.

Interview Details – A phone interview screened out initial applicants and others invited for an office interview. The interview questions were standard, "Tell me about yourself", "Do you have sales experience" and they explained the company process. They also had you read a sales script to check your communication skills.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They now require a shift worked on Sat and Sun. Week shifts are unconventional - noon - 9pm, etc.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Triton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triton interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Triton employees and interview candidates.