Triton Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triton

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, MS

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Triton.

After initial phone call an interview was arranged for that week. I met with 2 different managers and 3-4 developers.

The meeting with management was pretty straight-forward, but the developer interviews were more involved. Some asked me to solve problems on the board. One actually validated one of my websites and asked me what the errors meant.

The interviews lasted a large part of the day, at least 3-4 hours, and we also did lunch. Overall it was a long experience, but not too bad.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question had to do with solving a coding problem involving ASCII text on the marker board. I did an awful job as I hadn't done that kind of coding since college, but explained that I'm more of a web developer and we moved on.   Answer Question
    I felt the initial offer was more than fair so I accepted it.

Inbound Sales Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Triton in June 2009.

A phone interview screened out initial applicants and others invited for an office interview. The interview questions were standard, "Tell me about yourself", "Do you have sales experience" and they explained the company process. They also had you read a sales script to check your communication skills.

Interview Questions

They now require a shift worked on Sat and Sun. Week shifts are unconventional - noon - 9pm, etc.