Triton Technologies

Triton Technologies Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triton Technologies

Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Triton Technologies.

Very easy. They just ask about experience and availability. If you can answer a phone and are nice youll get the job.

Interview Questions
    • So can you do it? That was literally what I was asked.   View Answer
    None, its a set rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Triton Technologies in August 2012.

The manager sits you down, and goes through a lot of questions about your past employment. He asks some questions like "What is one thing about yourself you would change?" The manager at the Mansfield office was nice, but stern. He is a no B.S. kind of guy so don't try. He seems tough but fair. The job itself is basically taking orders for as seen on TV products. There seems to be some selling involved for people who are on the fence. The pay is bad, but they say it evens out with their commission. If you want to be stuck at a desk with headphones strapped to you for 8 hours it's perfect for you. I need direct contact with people, but that is my preference. The employees I spoke with seemed content, and had been there for many years, which is always a good sign. They have you listen in on a call, and then speak with you again. If you passed you will be offered the job on the spot. I was, but didn't go through with it. It seems awesome for some people. You can work out of your house after 3 months, but you're monitored to make sure you are actually working. Everything is scripted for you so there is little for you to think about. There is a weeks training before you hit the sales floor, and you are slowly given more products to sell. As I said it's great for someone who is looking for that atmosphere. I wouldn't have liked it. The sales floor was noisy, and all you can hear is people talking all around you. It's like being trapped in a room with a bunch of people on their cell phones. Nope.

Interview Questions
    • What's one thing about you you would change if you could?   Answer Question

It's not a job I would enjoy. The script is for people who can't sell. I am an old school salesman. A script both offends, and belittles my abilities to sell. It seemed like they would give anyone with a pulse a chance as long as they pass the background and drug test. Both of which were no problem for me.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Triton Technologies in June 2012.

It is a two step interview process. There is a phone screen then a in person evaluation where they will have you listen in.

Interview Questions
    • Three adjectives that would describe you.   View Answer
    no negotiation you are offered on spot

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Triton Technologies in August 2011.

The interview went fairly smooth. It was 2 interviews in all. The first was very perfunctory and pending the drug test (which I passed of course) the second interview was scheduled. It was a 1 on 1 format. It consisted of the traditional sales questions, like 'what are examples of exceptional customer service from your past work experience.' Etc...Fairly low pressure.

Interview Questions
    It was fairly straight forward. The wage was set out ahead of time. 8 + com. to start and after 30 days of employment it drops down to 5 + com. For overnights it drops to 7.50 per hr. It ends up being between $12-$20 per hr when comm. was factored in.

Sales Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Triton Technologies in January 2009.

Professional interview by the call center manager first and then the owners . Basic interview questions. Must love sales and be a self motivator.

Interview Questions
    They only have one pay rate. The rest is commission so no room for negotiation