Triumph Motorcycles Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 31, 2014
4 interviews

2.5

Graduate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hinckley, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Hinckley, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in February 2014.

I applied for the job and then about 3 weeks after i got an email saying i had been accepted as an applicant and that they would like me to complete some online tests. The test consisted of a personality test, a mechanical comprehension test, a verbal reasoning test and a numerical reasoning test. After a week they got back to me and said that i had been accepted to an interview at their base in Hinckley. The interview was very much just to get to know me, they used the personality test I completed to see if it was accurate and asked me questions about the answers I gave. Other than that it was typical 'why do you want to work for Triumph?' and 'Where do you want to be in 10 years?'.

Production & Materials Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bournville, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournville, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in February 2013.

Internal interview with two members of staff, scheduling and logistics managers.
    Comprised of 45 minutes of interview questions. A written (mathematical) exercise lasted 30 minutes was a simulation of a working day in the office.

Interview Questions
    • What would the course of action be if the material does not arrive on time?   View Answer
    NA

Powertrain Engineer (Graduate) Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in October 2012.

You will be reqired to complete assessments based on numerical and mechanical aptitude along with a personality test. Once you've passed this stage, you'll be asked to attend an interview at the factory in Hinckley with team leaders within the department and take a fault-finding assessment. The final stage would involve meeting with the head of the department.

Interview Questions
    • You will be given components and be required to answer questions along the lines of manufacturing processes, material selection and the effects of applied loads   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hinckley, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Hinckley, England (UK)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in September 2010.

First visit has a company tour along with verbal and numeracy tests and personality test.

Interview Questions
    • How your efforts in procurement will improve operating profit of the company?   View Answer

Worked for Triumph Motorcycles? Contribute to the Community!