Triumph Motorcycles

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Design Engineer Interview

Hinckley, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the job and then about 3 weeks after i got an email saying i had been accepted as an applicant and that they would like me to complete some online tests. The test consisted of a personality test, a mechanical comprehension test, a verbal reasoning test and a numerical reasoning test. After a week they got back to me and said that i had been accepted to an interview at their base in Hinckley. The interview was very much just to get to know me, they used the personality test I completed to see if it was accurate and asked me questions about the answers I gave. Other than that it was typical 'why do you want to work for Triumph?' and 'Where do you want to be in 10 years?'.

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Production & Materials Scheduler Interview

Bournville, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in February 2013.

Interview Details – Internal interview with two members of staff, scheduling and logistics managers.
Comprised of 45 minutes of interview questions. A written (mathematical) exercise lasted 30 minutes was a simulation of a working day in the office.

Interview Question – What would the course of action be if the material does not arrive on time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NA

Powertrain Engineer (Graduate) Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in October 2012.

Interview Details – You will be reqired to complete assessments based on numerical and mechanical aptitude along with a personality test. Once you've passed this stage, you'll be asked to attend an interview at the factory in Hinckley with team leaders within the department and take a fault-finding assessment. The final stage would involve meeting with the head of the department.

Interview Question – You will be given components and be required to answer questions along the lines of manufacturing processes, material selection and the effects of applied loads   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Buyer Interview

Hinckley, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in September 2010.

Interview Details – First visit has a company tour along with verbal and numeracy tests and personality test.

Interview Question – How your efforts in procurement will improve operating profit of the company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Triumph Motorcycles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triumph Motorcycles interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Triumph Motorcycles employees and interview candidates.